Untitled Part 48: album

"Come here, eat this." Zheng Yan gave Yu Huan a fifth chopstick. "This is not bad, try my craft."

Yu Huan looked at the vegetables that had to be piled up in the bowl. "It's delicious, thank you..."

"You're welcome, when you want to come at any time." Zheng Yan asked curiously, "What is the filming recently?"

"Xian Xia drama."

"Xian Xia is good, I like to watch your costume drama."

Yu Huan unexpectedly said, "Do you have a TV show?"

"Of course." Zheng Yanyi said that this was a little excited. "The Li Shimin you played last time is very good. I like it very much."

"A Yan." Shen Changlin looked helplessly at his wife. "People eat well."

Zheng Yan's meal, "It's also, Yu Huan, you eat slowly, and it's hard to shoot."

Yu Huan nodded and smiled slightly. "Good."

Shen Qingzhou and Yu late looked at each other. Yu's look at Shen Qingzhou's faceless voice felt very happy. I didn't expect Shen's mother to be a fan of her brother... but also a fate.

After the meal, Yu Huan insisted repeatedly and finally got out of Shen. Zheng Yan sent Yu Huan back to the living room, and then looked at the photo with Yu Huan just now, the joy of the face could not stop...

At night, Shen Qingzhou went to the bathroom to wash, Zheng Yan took Yu late to the study, made a thing that the woman would do on the man's house - look at the photos.

"Look at this, Qingzhou was born, and his face was wrinkled, but it was ugly." Zheng Yan said, his face was full of gratifying smiles.

"There is this, this time I have been in elementary school."

"This is the second day of the year, speaking on behalf of the grades..."

Yu night looked at it one by one. The feeling in my heart was very subtle. She did not participate in the past of Shen Qingzhou, but it does not mean that she is not curious. Now she looks at Shen Qingzhou who grew up from a baby. Impressed by the meaning.

A childish but a serious face, Yu late slightly smacked the corner of the mouth, the former Shen Qingzhou is so cold, how old it is, a pair of strangers do not enter.

"This..." Yu Huan turned over a page and accidentally looked at the two people in the photo. Both of them were wearing school uniforms. It looked like they were already in high school. Shen Qingzhou's temperament is much closer to the present, and the height is much higher than the previous photo, and the boy next to him is similar to him, he is higher than him, his left hand is on his shoulder, face Filled with warm smiles.

"This is Qingyi." Zheng Yan reached out and touched the person on the photo. "At that time, Qingzhou was just on the first day of high school.

Yu was silent and his eyes fell on Shen Qingyi. Inexplicable, she can feel that this person is a very warm person at a glance. I don't know how he left when he left, what hurts this family, and how it hurts Shen Qingzhou.

"Lin Ye and?" turned over another page, Yu night was surprised to see the photos of Lin Ye and here, it looks like it is seventeen or eight years old. More importantly, this photo is a photo of her and Shen Qingyi.