Part 39: pet

"I was so ugly? You look at this face, I didn't make up the makeup that day! These reporters don't pick the time!"

"... Anyway, you will grow like this. [Update fast & nbp; &nbp; please search]"

"I went, the national audience looked at me, I didn't even perform well." Jane rained and annoyed the whole hair. "Hey, Yu Ge's rumored girlfriend changed to me, and this Li Jie sister is not depressed."

"What is she depressed?"

"She likes Yuge, I see it."

Yu looked at her and looked at her with a slight look. "How come I didn't see it, thick, when your eyes are so sharp."

Jane rain settled down, avoiding Yu's sight and getting out of bed directly. "I'm more resourceful."

Yu night originally wanted to say that this thing is actually nothing. As long as Yu Huan explained that Jane Yuen was just a friend, the reporters and netizens gradually disappeared, but she never thought of it, this scandal happened. Will burn to her body.

The cause of the incident was that some netizen and boring netizen said, "Yu Huan's sister has a good love and has raised two such beautiful dogs."

Yes, Yu Yu entered the background as Yu Huan and Jane Yuen. At the same time, Yu Xiaodian and Red Bean accidentally took it.

Then there was a large group of people who turned their eyes from Yu Huan's body to Yu's body.

"Samoyed is super cute, my family has raised it~"

"This reminds me of the red beans in my home continent, looks like, hahaha~"

"It's really a bit like..."

"The one on the left, the size of the body, and the looks, exactly the same minute."

......

Someone brought up the photos of the red beans that were taken together with Shen Qingzhou. The two cute pets were put together and there was no difference.

Yu night also looked at the comparison chart. The picture on the map is exactly the same, but the dog grows that type, and it looks like nothing.

It can only be said that Shen Qingzhou's red beans are too famous, so that everyone will see the same Samoyed will think to him. But helplessly, everyone's brain hole is getting bigger and bigger.

After the end of an event, Yu Huan, Li Wei, Ming Cheng and others were interviewed by reporters.

"Huan Ge, is that drunk girl that night your girlfriend?"

Yu Huan knew that reporters would ask this question. He replied without hesitation. "It's a good friend, drunk and sent her back. Everyone thinks more."

"But it looks good, and the girl is very good with your sister."

"Well, the girl who grew up with my sister since childhood has known for a long time."

"So not your girlfriend, can you scare the online pussy?" A reporter joked.

Yu Huan hooked his lips. "Everyone can don't mess with the scores. I have nothing to do with Li Wei. It's Li Wei."

The gloom that flashed in the eyes of Li Wei was followed by a bright smile. "Of course, I don't tell you the good news."

"That Huan Ge, there are rumors on the Internet that your sister Yu late's dog and the special image of director Shen Qingzhou? What do you think?" The reporter dropped the bomb and wanted to know what kind of answer Yu Huan would give.