Part 30: Return home

The lunches are all out, the colors and flavors are all there, and everyone wants the dishes. Everyone was happy to eat together, Yu was sitting in the middle of Shen Qingzhou and Yu Huan, with a full smile on his face.

After dinner, everyone went to work. Yu night strolled with red beans on the side.

At the table, only Yu Huan and Shen Qingzhou are left.

Yu Huan wiped his hand and had no fun on his face, but he was serious. "Shen, it is hard work today."

Shen Qingzhou's eyes are cold. "She's happy."

Yu Huan smiled. "She is really happy. Actually, my sister is also like a person for the first time."

Shen Qingzhou Shuguang fretting.

"Don't say it, I have to eat enough, I should go." Yu Huan stood up and looked at Shen Qingzhou. "I finally said that if she had a bad day, I would take her at any time." But... I think Shen Dao should make me trust."

Shen Qingzhou stood up and slightly licked her lips. "She will be very good, I promise."

Two people stand side by side, and a simple one or two sentences are profound promises among men.

"What are you talking about?" Yu night took the red beans and came here. Yu Huan looked at her. "I said I am leaving."

"Well? Just leave after eating."

"Your brother is very busy."

Yu night cut a song, very busy? Who is playing the card for one morning?

Yu Huan came over and patted her shoulder. "The ticket is five o'clock in the afternoon. I have to catch the plane. You should stay well."

"Ah?" Yu was surprised. "You said you are leaving Beijing. Isn't it a week? It's not yet."

"There is a hurry." Yu Huandao.

Yu late has some regrets. "Well, then you have to be careful when you go out. Don't be too busy to know that you have to rest."

"Know." Yu Huan looked at her sister, and then looked back at Shen Qingzhou, Shen Qingzhou slightly decapitated, besay goodbye.

Yu Huan took out the phone and called the agent and went outside. Yu night looked at his back, and her heart was a bit sour. She knew that Yu Huan was always good for her. When she was a child, now, they are not common, but Yu is a little sad every time.

"Wang Wang!" Yu night was called back to God by the red bean's voice. She whispered and saw Shen Qingzhou kneeling beside him, reaching out and touching the head of the red bean. Probably feeling her sight, Shen Qingzhou looked up to her.

The light brown color of the transparent scorpion, with a touch of gentleness in the cold, Yu late heart fretting, but also fell down, she focused on the red beans, but it was said to Shen Qingzhou, "I only have a brother, a relative, So every time I saw him leaving, I was a bit reluctant. But Shen Qingzhou, I found out today that I was not alone when I stayed in the same place. This kind of mood is quite good."

Shen Qingzhou paused. He never knew that Yu had no parents. When she heard this saying, he was surprised and distressed.

"I used to think that in the past, if my brother had a girlfriend, no one would take care of me. What should I do?" Shen Qingzhou saw Yu's mouth with a smile, but he inexplicably felt That smile is a bit blank.