Part 36 : Give up

Jane Yuen sat down beside Yu night and knocked on her leg with a bandage. "When can I walk?"

Yu night was scared and grinned. "You don't touch my feet, it hurts!"

Jane rain glared at her. "Hey, let you make a meeting. You are so earth-shattering, and you have already smashed your legs. It really served you."

"You still said that you still have to let me wear high heels."

"Sister, what do you think about wearing a sneaker with someone?" Jane Rain looked at Shen Qingzhou, and the expression was dignified and decent. "Shen, you said it right, her dress was still yesterday." Look good."

Shen Qingzhou's gaze is faint. "I don't want to go, not good."

"Yes. Besides, I feel good about what I wear, isn't it?" Yu night looked at him with a brow.

Shen Qingzhou flashed a smile in his eyes. "Don't fall again."

"Then you remember to tighten me next time, so I won't fall."

Shen Qingzhou paused, "Well, good."

Yu late smiled.

Jane Yuen looked at the two people one after another, deeply felt that they had been neglected, and at the same time, they were deeply abused. Can this dog food choose not to eat? Is she still coming back now?

"This is red beans? Wow, I finally saw the deity." Jane rain bright eyes, this legendary sinking dog finally appeared in front of her eyes.

"Wang Wang!" Red beans retreat with some vigilance.

Jane rain thickened the flat mouth, "Do not let me touch..."

Yu late, "Red beans are more recognizable, it is normal to meet the first time."

Shen Qingzhou looked at Yu late, indeed, only she was special.

Jane rain was a little depressed, and rushed toward Yu. "His Highness, come over and embrace my wounded heart. You are willing to give it to me, I will know!"

Yu was forced to the corner by Jane Rain and then hugged.

Jane Rain is intoxicated and stunned. "Death, you know that you still remember me~"

Yu night, "..."

After Yu's repeated persuasion, Shen Qingzhou finally decided to leave for the crew.

Before leaving, Jane Yuen was awarded a major mission.

"Sink you to rest assured! I must take care of Yu night." Do you still listen to the idol, now tell her to jump off the building, hehe... she will consider it too!

Shen Qingzhou nodded. "Don't let her go to the ground these days, trouble you."

Jane rain is thick and the head is like a rattle. "No trouble, no trouble, no guidance, wait for you to come back and you must be alive and well."

Shen Qingzhou is very difficult to show a gentle face to a woman, "Thank you."

Jane Yuen was stunned by the gentle Shen Qingzhou. "...you are welcome."

Finally, Shen Qingzhou got up and went out. He looked at Yu late. The latter stared at him intently. Shen Qingzhou suddenly felt a little sad. This is the first time he has had this kind of emotion for so many years. I know what is not willing.

Yu night is actually sour in her heart, but she is afraid that she is worried about Shen Qingzhou. She has been smiling with a heartless smile. "I will finish the work early, but I still have to be serious, 'wolf' is my hard work."