Part 43: blind date

Jane rain was sitting at the edge of the table, burying his head and browsing the various reports on Weibo.

A piece of report wrote that Shen Qingzhou's first non-official content was the day that he was not too late. I used to think that I was just surprised. Now I think that I have already had a special attitude towards someone. It is not too late, there are very few people who follow Weibo, and Shen Qingzhou is among the first three people. The two have been tired of being a long time ago...

Jane Rain's straight smile, there are still people who are studying who she is, because she is one of the three people who are not too late. Old book fans who are not too late know that she is her good friend, because they often interact on Weibo, but other netizens don't know. Jane Rainy found that her Weibo fans are also growing. There are a lot of tourists in the comments...

"Strong, your child, why is it so rude?" Jane pulled her, "Let's eat, don't look at the phone."

Jane rain screamed and picked up the chopsticks to start eating.

"Hey, don't patronize eating, talk to Wenshen."

Jane rain thickened his eyes. "Mom, do you want me to eat or not to eat?"

Jane gave her a look and said, "Wen Shen, you are also studying from abroad, you must have a lot of talk."

The angry man named Cai Wenshen pushed the glasses. "Auntie, I don't know what specialty is rainy."

"You can't just talk about it."

Cai Wenshen listened to some embarrassed look at Jane Rain, he thought this girl was good at first sight, although he likes girls with long hair, but the short hair of Jane rain is pretty good, the skin is white, the eyes are big. He looks very satisfied.

"Rain is thick, why do you want to study abroad, is it..."

"Because I was too busy." Jane Rain didn't wait for him to finish and replied, "You know, there are so many foreign guys, I see handsome guys."

"..."

Jane snorted and looked awkward. The other parent is also facing each other.

"Oh, well, it's quite a lot." Cai Wenshen said again, "That, what do you usually like to do?"

"I am." Jane Rain thought about it. "I didn't say it, look at the handsome guy."

"..."

The topic terminator is Jane Rain.

I ate a few more mouthfuls, and Jane rain put down the chopsticks. "Parents, uncles and aunts, I am full, I am leaving."

"Hey!" Jane, "We haven't finished eating yet, where are you going!"

Cai Wenshen's father said, "We're a few old people here. They're really not good at chatting, or else, Wenshen, you're going out with the rain."

Jane's eyes are bright, "This can be. Thick..."

"Mom..."

Jane's mother blinked, Jane rain was helpless, and she looked at Cai Wenshen with a plain tone. "Come out, Mr. Cai."

Cai Wenshen did not expect Jane Rain to really agree, and quickly followed up with pleasure.

After the two left, Jane's father pulled the Jane's mother and whispered, "It's probably not like thick, let's not get together."