Part 53: exploring

At the airport, Yu Huanxian went to eat the meal with three people. After the meal, Jane Rain's plane was almost at the end of the novel.

"Yu Ge, don't come out and help me get the luggage, I will come by myself."

"With so much luggage, how can you get it alone?"

"And my parents." Jane rain patted his shoulder. "Really, you can still be recognized with a mask and sunglasses. If you are blocked, I can't save you." "

Yu Huan was helpless. At this time, Jane Dad also said, "There is a strong saying that you are now safe and secure around you. It is not safe."

"Strong..."

"Oh, you sent me to the airport is very good, you don't go out again, you will help me more and help, I will be careful to delay my flight." Jane said with a smile.

Yu Huan, "..."

Yu Huan had no choice but to look at her father, Jane, and Jane. On the way, Jane looked at Jane Yuen and said, "I really want to be with Yu Huan. Are you sure?"

Jane rain looked at Jane with a funny smile. "Mom, you just called a girl, and now I ask this."

"I, I just..." Jane said, "I don't think you like it so much, but Yu Huan's situation has also been seen. You are hiding with him, and it is not convenient to travel."

Jane rain thick hooks lips, she has always been hippie smile, she is very serious at the moment, "Mom, I really like him very much, so other things really don't matter to me. Just two people together." "

"You...oh."

"Well, you will let yourself be solved. We will not participate in the children's affairs." Jane Dad said.

"Walking, but thick, you have to go abroad to study now, Yu Huan is busy with work, which one do you talk about?"

Jane rain screamed, "We will always contact."

"Frequently connected? It's not reliable to be in a different place."

"You don't worry about it." Jane rainy, "Okay, I am here, I am leaving."

"Let's take care of yourself outside."

Jane rain nodded and gave Jane and Dad a hug. "You are, take care of yourself."

Jane Dad sent her to Jane Rain and returned to the parking place according to what Yu Huan just said.

"Auntie and uncle, hello, I am Xiao Jiang, assistant to Huan Ge."

"Hey, what about Yu Huan?"

"Huan Ge should have been on the plane at this time. I am here to send you home."

"On the plane? Where is he going?"

"He wants to go to the UK."

"British?" Jane's father and mother looked at the same, and the thick is also a flight to the UK.

Jane Yuen sat in the first class position. The ticket was ordered by Yu Huan for her a few days ago. She did not expect to order her so expensive. She had not taken the first class treatment before.

However... I think of Yu Huan thinking about what my mother had just said, one wants to study, one wants to work, and more importantly, two people are so far apart, and it is very troublesome to want to see one side.

Jane rain is a bit frustrated, and it will not be long before they are separated. It is very uncomfortable.

"Miss, do you need coffee?"