Part 47: storm

When the car drove to a small building, Shen Qingzhou stopped the car and took out the trunk of the car. m. Levin Mobile Network Yu night stood behind him and took two bags, these two bags are chess pieces. Shen Qingzhou's father liked to play Go, and Yu's late vote went to find a good piece.

Just carrying two bags and turning around, Yu night saw Shen Da, who didn't know when she stood at the gate. She was shocked, but she still walked away calmly. "Uncle is good."

Shen Changlin nodded slightly, "come."

Yu night snorted, and the bag in his hand was mentioned in front of him. "Listen to Shen Qingzhou and say that you like to play Go, so I went to buy a piece for you, I don't know if you would like it."

Shen Changlin's surprise flashed past. "What did the kid say? You asked."

Yu smiled and didn't speak.

Shen Changlin said again, "He is not a person who likes to talk about us. You don't ask him to say no."

Yu late nodded silently, Zhizi Mo Ruo.

"You have the heart." Shen Changlin said.

Yu late smiled, slightly playful, "Uncle, you like it."

Shen Changlin raised his lips.

When Shen Qingzhou took other things and led the red beans and Yu, when he came over, he saw Shen Changlin's slightly smiling face. He glanced and suddenly remembered what his mother had said before. Your father, I hope there is A daughter, said that her daughter is intimate, is a small cotton jacket.

He still remembers that his father rarely laughs. Today is a very good face for Yu.

"Go in." Shen Qingzhou reached out and pushed slightly behind Yu night.

"Oh."

When the three entered the house, Shen Yan Zheng Yan heard the sound and quickly came out. She saw Yu night carrying two big bags and said quickly, "How can you make such a heavy thing, Chang Lin, son, you two are not Is the hand?!"

Shen Changlin, "..."

Shen Qingzhou, "..." Shen Qingzhou both hands full, said very innocent.

Yu night, "...Auntie, it is not very heavy."

Zheng Yan took the two bags of things over. "How can you do heavy work now? Come and come and hurry to sit on the sofa."

Yu late, "I, I can."

"Hey, your child, you have to pay attention to your baby in your stomach, take a rest, and you will take care of you later."