Part 28: early morning

Yu night shower is a refreshing, she opened the computer code to the word, during the rain, the rain also sent a video, so she used both minds while chatting and dealing with the idea of ​​a case in the novel.

"I don't know what my brother and Shen will say." Yu is still a little worried. After all, his brother recently saw that she and Shen Qingzhou are so close.

Jane rain ate the pizza called, with the old sauerkraut that she had mailed to her in the previous days, "Let's talk about it, then talk about you, what can the two men talk about, do you still talk about the basics?"

Yu night, a white eye, in the past, "You can't wait for me to be a family member."

The evil of Jian Yu's laughter, "With Shen Qingzhou and Yu Huan's style of painting, it's really a good time to stand together."

Yu's calm typing, "Don't let the dirty thoughts in your mind imagine ok? Besides, Shen Qingzhou is mine, how can my brother grab it."

Jane rain screamed and laughed. "I know Miss Yu Da, Shen Qingzhou is yours, even if you are a close relative, you don't want to."

Yu night, "..." Mad, how to listen to strange.

The doorbell rang, and Yu got up late. "I am going to open the door. Maybe my brother is coming."

"Oh."

Sure enough, Yu Huan, and Shen Qingzhou did not go directly after chatting, but came to Yu to see here. Yu Huan walked in to see the computer on the desktop, and the video on the right was especially obvious.

"Rain is thick, you are also." Yu Huan stood in front of the computer, watching Jane rain thick left a piece of pizza, right hand a fork, "You are eating instant noodles?"

Jane Yuen waved a hand to Yu Huan. "Yu Ge, I haven't seen you for a long time."

"I haven't seen you for a long time." Yu Huan paused. "I didn't talk to you about instant noodles. You can't eat more. How do you always eat?"

"No, I only eat it once or twice a month, really."

Yu late silently came up from behind. "Oh, I will ask you the box that was sent to you two weeks ago."

"There are a lot left!" Jane rained and jumped. "Yu brother's teaching I remembered from childhood, Yu night, you don't want to tear down my desk."

Yu night turned his eyes.

Yu Huan has no choice but to shake his head. These two gimmicks have been used to bickering from childhood to childhood. "When are you coming back?"

Jane Yuen thought about it. "It's not long before I go back on vacation. Yu Ge, don't be too busy to let me find someone to eat."

"No, I will ask you to have a meal when you come back."

"I can rest assured that."

Yu Huan and Jane Yuen finished talking to Yu late. "Well, I will come to see you, not too early, go to bed early."

Yu night sighed, thinking about it and asking some curiosity, "Brother, what did you say in the room that Shen had just said."

Jane Rain is on the side of the room. "You have just been on the side of Shen Shen. We are discussing the style of both of you. It is beautiful