Not ready

Warning: slight sexual activity

Taehyung regretted saying that the very next minute.

Because as soon as the leader heard his consensual words, he carelessly dropped his whiskey glass on the carpeted floor and began unbuckling his belt with a menacing look in his eyes.

Taehyung widened his eyes and crawled back on the bed, trying to get away from the cruel looking man advancing at him with slow calculated moves.

With each step Jungkook unbuttoned his tight black shirt, revealing a heavily tatted chest filled with Japanese scriptures. Taehyung thought he might as well have a whole book printed on his body.

The mob boss caught his eye, already measuring the underlying fear in them that made him smirk. He liked to be feared much more than he liked to be respected. It was one of his kinks.

And the little doe eyed cub here was giving him just what he wanted.

"How do you want it? From the front or rear? If you personally asked me I'd like to see your scared lil face while I fuck into you but since it's your first time, I'll let you choose."

Taehyung gulped at his lewd words, absolute fear filling his entire system. Shit, he'd made a hasty decision. He was not ready for this. Atleast not like this he wasn't. But... Was it too late to take back his consent?

He kept backing up, elbows slipping against the soft black linen as he watched the boss get rid of his shirt and expose his glorious milky torso. He was still hard and it ached him there but Taehyung wasn't ready. He needed to find a way to stop this before it was too late.

But he guessed he was, because the tatted ravenette had already grabbed him from his bare ankles and dragged him back to his edge of the bed, making him squeak out like a mouse.

"W-wait!!"

Jungkook parted his legs, paying no mind to his protest and lodged himself between them, hovering over Taehyung's quivering frame.

"Come on kitty tell me fast, remember we just have fifteen minutes?" He said lowering his face to sniff at Taehyung's fluffy brown hair. It was an endearing gesture but the brunette couldn't be more scared, so he simply turned his face away and closed his eyes shut breathing heavily.

He knew pushing the mafia leader away after literally consenting a minute ago would mean death, not pushing him would mean sex without mental preparation that could cause him a scar for life. The choice was difficult, but Taehyung knew he had to pick one and deep down he knew which one it would be.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the younger's unresponsiveness and stand offish behaviour but he was too excited to be inside the boy to care at this point. He literally said 'lets do it' so he must be okay with it right?

Nah, Jungkook wouldn't care even if it was otherwise. At all.

So he began rolling his hips over the boy underneath, groaning out as their crotches ground against each other deliciously. Taehyung's body bucked up at the contact and he let out a gasp, head still turned away but eyes fluttering from a second of undeniable pleasure.

They were both hard and the friction was nothing but sweet.

Jungkook continued grinding onto the boy for a minute, dipping his head into the crook of the brunette's neck exposed to him. His nose nuzzled the cute mullet spilling over his neck, breathing in some of his flowery scent. He couldn't wait any longer.

Jungkook straightened up before reaching down and unbuttoning Taehyung's uniform slacks, practically ripping them off his body with one harsh pull. Taehyung gasped at the cold conditioned air hitting his bare lower half and his tan thighs shivered slightly.

Jungkook was back in between his legs, as he used his hands to wrap Taehyung's stiff legs on his waist. They didn't have time to prep him, so he hoped the boy would like it raw, or not... Who cared anyway right?

Taehyung's hands reached Jungkook's shoulders as he bit his lip that threatened to wobble. His eyes filled with tears but he breathed and tried keeping them at bay as he fixed his eyes on the ceiling.

He was ready for the oncoming trauma but it didn't come.

He waited for Jungkook to enter him with his probably huge cock, he had decided to not look because he didn't want to pass out in fear, but instead felt the other stop his movements above him.

Taehyung blinked his eyes and shifted them to the man above him, confusion written over his face when he found Jungkook looking down at him with an unfamiliar intense gaze.

"W-what happened?" Taehyung mumbled, trying to suppress the relief in his voice.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and stood up, one hand going to mess with his raven hair.

"Sorry, I got bored."

Taehyung was taken aback.

"H-huh?"

The other shrugged and moved away, reaching down to pick up his abandoned shirt before putting it on. Taehyung sat up on his elbows and eyed him weirdly.

"I got bored Taehyung." He repeated, voice monotonous as he made his way back to the coffee table to make himself another glass of neat whiskey.

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears, nor his luck. One moment the boss was close to entering his asshole and the next he is... Bored? How--why--?

But he couldn't complain, he wouldn't! This was what he wanted right? For the elder to stop because he wasn't ready? Taehyung should be happy. He was happy, relieved even... save for the small part of disappointment churning in his stomach.

Was he that ugly and repulsive?

A little mournfully, Taehyung got off the bed and reached down to get his slacks, sighing when he saw they had actually ripped along the sides. He couldn't wear them anymore.

"Go to the closet and get some of my tailored shorts," he heard the mob boss say from behind, "I used to wear them when I was younger so they should fit you."

Taehyung didn't utter a word and did what was asked of him, reaching into the closet and looking for the said clothes.

On the other hand, Jungkook couldn't help but rake his lust filled gaze over the brunette's tan briefs clad lower body, those thighs and that round little ass. He cursed at the unending pain in his own jeans.

Huh, maybe he would have to see his VIP toilets for the time being.

__________