First time

A black Cadillac CT4 pulled out of the sub urbs, whisking through the darkness of the hidden alleys of South Central. It moved swiftly, scrawling upon the winding routes which traversed vast plains of young poppy, gently swaying under the moonlight.

Jungkook hummed an odd tune, tapping his fingers on the steering as his Cadillac progressed on the idle road. From time to time he glanced to the side checking upon the boy seated on the passenger's, quietly looking out of the window.

He noticed the little hiccups emitting from his throat, swollen eyelids from too much crying, a white bandage wrapped around the left palm as Taehyung refused to even look at the older. 

The ravenette trained his gaze to the front again, deciding to remain mum for the time being as he aimlessly drove through the dusty pack tracks between farmlands.

The evening didn't go as expected, obviously. Or rather he could say it went just as expected, with the younger boy screaming his heart out even with the needle 10cm away from his skin. But that didn't stop the boss from restraining the boy to his seat and grabbing hold of him as he forcefully sew his initials on each of his fingers.

B U N N Y

It took more than a few hours and lots of struggle with two men to tackle the thrashing boy down until it was finally done.

Bunny, the name everyone called Jungkook when he was a little boy prancing around the courtyard with two teeth out, the same name the gangster had grown to use as an alias, especially on the note of his serendipitous arrival to the enemy grounds- the note of death.

It meant more than just a name to Jungkook, it was his mark. And it was supposed to be on everything he owned, whether they like it... or not.

Smiling in satisfaction, Jungkook looked down at his own freshly bandaged palm gripping the thick wheel, and thought back to how surprisingly enough he had kept his word and gotten himself inked in the same place as Taehyung. Something he wouldn't have done even for his own family or friends.

He didn't particularly know why he did it, but there really wasn't much else to do when Taehyung was bawling his pretty eyes out like that. And for the record, Taehyung did stop crying when he saw the ravenette get inked without a sliver of discomfort, his big wet eyes blinking in awe.  

Sometimes Jungkook truly hated the way he was, cruel and heartless for the most part. He never really meant what he said, never cared twice before hurting someone. But just like Taehyung, he couldn't stop himself from being that certain type of way.

No matter how much he hated it, he had accepted -  it was who he was. It was what made him the demonic mob boss who took lives and killed the innocent. The kidnapper, the destroyer, the all life perpetrator - son of Jeon.

And No one had been an exception to this.

The ravenette turned to throw another glance at Taehyung, who still hadn't moved an inch since the past half an hour. He finally sighed, clearing his throat before speaking up.

"Cat... you okay?"

The silver head didn't respond, still looking out of the window, unmoving. Jungkook ran a bandaged hand through his hair.

"Mad at me?" He asked again.

Taehyung straightened up at that, gingerly turning his head to look at the older with his red puffy eyes.

Slowly he shook his head, lifting the bandaged hand with a wry gaze.

"No..."

The mob boss was partly surprised by the answer, having expected the boy to be furious on him for forcing the whole ordeal on him.