Know your place 🔞

Trigger warning: Non consensual activity.

Taehyung's pov:

I swear i heard my heart stop at his brazen words.

I got paralysed, well quite technically I did, when he stared into my eyes with his own dark ones looking like he really meant what he said.

Okay I think its time for me to bolt.

Before I could leave my seat, his large palm had already reached out to clutch around the front of my suit, pulling me back with a sudden jerk before I was thrown back at my seat like a dead bird.
I scrambled to the farthest edge of my seat, trying to get as farther away from this man, as was possible at this moment.

"Dont try to run just yet Mr. kim," he tutted like an old lady scolding me for stealing her cookies," I was having a conversation with you, wasn't I?"

Was he a fool? Who would stick around a gangster who JUST announced that he didn't care if one was gay or not and would totally shag them if he wanted to? Maybe I am the fool here. Why was I trying to be nice and apologize to him when I could've just reported him?

Wait, maybe I know the answer. Because I and the rest of the department were pussies. He's the biggest criminal we've had in our custody and honestly neither of us knew how to handle this absolutely crazy guy.

He's like the fucking tides. One moment calm and receding and one the other, a fucking Tsunami.
What have I gotten myself into?

"Seems like you had a long monologue," he said ,his lost eyes staring into space. See? This was what I was talking about.

"Huh?" was all that left my mouth, my voice not being able to hide the quiver in it.

He shifted his lost gaze back at me and upped his chin.

"You. What were you thinking?" He asked furrowing his beautifully carved eyebrows.

"Nothing." I replied hastily, looking away.

"Were you imagining us fucking already?" , His annoying smirk was back. He crossed his arms and shook his head slightly.

I didn't take the risk to say anything that could get me killed.

"You have a nice body Mr. Kim," the mafia leader accoladed in a husky voice and that's when I noticed where his eyes were set.

My suit became undone with the sudden pull and the extra large shirt I was wearing got tugged down to reveal a part of my chest area.

I rushed to cover myself with my hands, criss crossing them over my exposed body and eyeing him with a look that you could call a joke in the name of a glare. Even though I was a cop, I really hadn't worked on it yet.

"Did you just glare at me?" He asked, amused as he stepped away from the table and straightened himself, looking down at me, like god probably would, now that I was getting myself killed because of my own stupidity.

"N..no.?" , I said , more like asked because it was a habit.

"Yes?", He said copying my style and dragged my chair to face himself with a loud screeching sound.

Now we were face to face, more like head to stomach, as he peered down at me with a glint in his eyes.

He slowly lowered his body, until he was eye level with me, his hands now placed on the arms of my chair, locking me in.

The glint I'd previously seen in those brown eyes was suddenly replaced by a cold chaoticness, his pupils growing smaller as he glowered at me like a snake would glower at his prey, hypnotizing it with fear before the kill.