Chapter 3

'I heard you work at the convenience store behind the alley'- You hear a chaos as you walk passed by the hallway door. Naeun, Jiyeon and Jia are not with you today, cheerleading practice. 'So, you faking being rich? Tsk pathetic'- You now could see clearly some girls are bullying. 'I never though bully could happen in university. 'Rich people never change'- You shook your head about to passed by the girls, as usual don't wanna give a damn but, one of the bullies raises her hand up and that makes you stop. 'Enough of being quiet Lee Nara'- You decided to show your true self after being idle since you entered the university.

You stop the one girl's hand from landed on the head of the pity girl. 'Neo nuguya?! (Who are you?!)'- The girl screams at you. 'Lee Nara. And stop doing what you're thinking'- You push the girl's hand hard made her stumbles a little. 'Bullying in Uni? How pathetic is that? Come on grow up. Your highschool time is up'- You laugh sarcastically. 'Yah who are you again?'- Another girl pushes your shoulder. You smirk. Don't answer. 'Or wait wanna get hit on behalf of her?'- The previous girl comes back at you. 'I don't mind about that but, oh of course you're rich. You can get a good lawyer for this but will your lawyer be able to prove you're innocent with that recorded everything from the start?'- You wave at the cctv right behind her. The girls gulp. 'I..i can make it gone'- The girl shuttered. 'Oh really? Did everyone here blind then? Or did all here are your friends and wanna take your side?'- You ask. 'Noooooooooo'- Voices fill up the hallway. 'Bye'- You wave at the girl and make your way with a loud cheer following your sassy walk.

'I like her already. Dang that sassypirit'- Ten amazed. Jeno and the gang was there witnessing from the start. 'Mwo? (what?)'- You roll your eyes at Jeno that stares deeply at you when you walk passed by him. The loud cheer even got louder. 'Even Lee Jeno sunbae (senior) couldn't match her level'- One boy didn't realizes his voice could be heard by all. 'Yah, neo jugoshipnya? (yah you wanna die?)'- Jeno shoot the boy a death glare. The boy quickly makes his way. Gaining laughs from others made Jeno so annoyed. 'You just wait Lee Nara'- Jeno get into the class. 'Yah Lee Jeno'- Winwin calls Jeno as he walk away from his usual table.

Seeing Naeun didn't yet sit beside you, Jeno quickly sits beside you. 'Mwohanya? (What are you doing?)'- You turn to Jeno. 'What? I can sit wherever I want.'- Jeno shrugs his shoulder. Seeing a good view; Ten, Haechan, Winwin, Mark, Yangyang sit at row right behind you and Jeno. 'What is your problem?'- You frown at Jeno. 'No, what is your problem?'- Jeno turns his body to you. 'Whatever. Kkeojyeo (get lost)'- You turn your face back to the front. So hurt, Jeno stands up and makes his way to the row behind. 'Lee Jeno, sit back at your previous seat. We will be doing 2 by 2 quiz today. Partner up'- Mr. Kim announced. 'Fate is fate'- Jeno smirks at you. 'Damn'- You curse at yourself.

.

.

'Can you do it fast? Stop staring at me'- You roll your eyes at Jeno. 'Why wanna finish fast? Let's just chill and enjoy this free time'- Jeno didn't break the stares on your face. 'You really wish your eyes got popped out by my pen don't you?'- You raise your pen at Jeno's face. 'Uih so extra'- Yangyang shocked at the back. 'Chill bro. That's what we call the movement of love'- Sungchan smirks. 'Hey lovebirds, stop bickering'- Mr. Kim points at you and Jeno. 'Wooooooooooo'- The class got chaos over that. 'What? No'- You shook your head at everyone but got cut by Jeno cups your face and place it back focus on the quiz paper. 'Awhhhhhhhhh'- The chaos continue. 'You will be dead later'- You curse at Jeno. Jeno just smirks satisfied. 'What is the matter with Jeno tho?'- Mark asks. 'I don't know. Maybe his pride got hurts Nara didn't like him'- Haechan made a guess. 'So what? He kinda wanna make her fall for him then?'- Mark looks at Haechan. 'Ofc bro'- Haechan smacks Mark's head. 'But gaming girl's heart is not right bro'- Mark shook his head.

'Jeno please, I gotta be the 1st to hand it to keep my reputation as a scholarship student'- You put your pen down, done your part. Jeno just playing with his pen but suddenly turns to you. 'Did she just called me by name? No Lee? But why did I didn't feel uncomfortable just like others did? Weird'- Jeno shook his head. 'Haih fine'- You get your open again ready to do his part. As you about to write the answer, Jeno snatches the paper away from you and quickly writes down the answers fast just like reading abc. 'Lee Jeno, ttak geollyeosseo (got you)'- Sungchan smirks. 'Did she just called Jeno without Lee?! And Jeno didn't get angry?!Wow whatttt'- Ten looks at his gang. Not just his gang are shocked but the whole class. The Lee Jeno, hates anyone call him by his name especially girls except his buddies and yes never takes part being the fastest in quiz even he is indeed a well-known genius. Not even 5 minutes, Jeno is done with his part. Hiding your amazed, you quickly hand up the quiz to Mr. Kim. 'Yeoksi (as expected), genius with genius. You 2 may leave the class'- Mr. Kim smiles at you

'See you guys at the gym'- Jeno waves his gang and quickly follows you. You bow at Mr. Kim before walk to the door. Jeno suddenly slung his arm over your shoulder. Shocked you, you remove Jeno's arm away from you but he keeps on put it back laughs over it. 'Awhhhhhh'- The class yet still drooling over your and Jeno's scene and you hate that.

'What is your problem?'- You stop Jeno after he closes the class door. 'What? I did nothing'- Jeno shrug his shoulder proudly. 'Ergh you're so annoying. Go away. I hate you'- You turn around leaving Jeno behind. Jeno snatches your wrist -'Don't be so full of yourself. You just wait and see someday'- Jeno smirks and walks away.

You stunt over his warning. 'Never any man threatening me'- You till your head. 'Kwiyomne (kinda cute)'- You scoff sarcastically, evil plan landed on your mind. You text your ladies asking how long more they will take. 'Sorry babe, seems like we can't get out any sooner. We came in late remember?'- Naeun replies. You sigh and walk to the café alone -'Not just 1 hour, extra 45 mins some-more. I'm done. Right, lunch time'- You rolls your eyes over the view of packed café in front of you. You get to the vending machine and buy yourself bread and a drink. Spot an empty table at the corner, you quickly walk to take a seat. Coincidently Jeno puts his food tray on the table and sit right away at the same time as you. 'What?'- You shoot Jeno a sharp glare. Jeno doesn't care and already get his food on the table off the tray. 'I-'- 'I'm super hungry. Didn't breakfast yet. Just let me eat. Please'- Jeno spares you half soft half annoyed eyes. 'Fine'- You are hungry too. Jeno eats quietly. Didn't look or talk to you. You focus on your phone to avoid the awkwardness.

'You didn't buy drink by the way.'- You broke the silent. 'Gwenchana, nikkeo isseoji (It's ok, yours is here)'- Jeno didn't hesitates and takes a sip of your opened cola. Your eyes widened. 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' 'What is that?!' 'Are there something between them?' 'Are they together?' 'Is she *The Lee Jeno*'s new slave or something'- You heard a lot of nonsenses. 'Here, thanks'- Jeno pushes the can back to you. 'Euw no. You can have it'- You push the can back to Jeno. You stand up and lean a lil bit closer to Jeno across the table. 'How could you call yourself the no.1 richest student in here while you can't even buy your own drink? Well this poor girl here will buy herself a new one'- You smirk before leaving Jeno dumb founded. So does the whole café. You stop by at the vending machine again before walk out from the café.

'Yuna yah, I have something to tell you'- A girl quickly calls her queen.