Chapter 19

'Ofc I will come'- You nod at the boys. 'If you don't I'm gonna bite you'- Sungchan jokes. 'Euwwwwww'- You and the boys mock Sungchan. 'Aih the ladies must be working hard. I mean why do they have to dance different choreo every game'- Haechan shook his head. You just laugh.

'Nara yah. Can you sit at another table? I feel like wanting to sit with my school friends back then. You're like an outsider'- Eunbyul asks you. 'Mwo? (What?)'- You look at her. She just smiles fakely innocent at you. You look at Jeno who's standing beside her. He just avoids your look. You scoff. 'Ahhhhh so the new heroine is here for real now. Why? You wanna be like the previous heroine, Shin Yuna? But she didn't know who you are yet. Want me to introduce you to her? I bet epic scenes will happen tho'- You smirk at Eunbyul.

'Shin Yuna? Who is she?'- Eunbyul asks you and looks at Jeno. Jeno's panic eyes landed on you. 'Shin. Yu.Na..'- You say it slowly while making annoyed face at Jeno. 'Jeno's beloved ex girlfriend that never gives up on Jeno'- You look and tell Eunbyul. 'WHAT?!'- Eunbyul screams a little. You smile, your bite got eaten. 'I thought you love me Jeno? You told me you can't forget about me?'- Eunbyul smacks Jeno's chest. You play with your nails. 'Where is she? Let me tell her myself that you're mine since forever'- Eunbyul looks at you. Coincidentally Yuna walks into the café. 'Oh there she is'- You point to Yuna and Eunbyul quickly turns. 'The SM University Heroine Fairy. Captain of SM Cheerleading'- You add at the perfect timing of Yuna flips her hair and the whole café awh-ing over her. 'Neo boda yeppeujji? (Prettier than you right?)'- You smirk and the boys include Jeno widened their eyes. Shocked. Eunbyul holds her fist. 'Hwaiting (good luck)'- You smile at Eunbyul and she leaves.

'Eunbyul ah'- Jeno calls Eunbyul. She didn't stop. 'Yah Lee Nara'- Jeno looks at you. 'What are you doing? What the hell is wrong with you?'- Jeno smacks the table. You smirk. 'What? I just tell her the truth. I didn't lie. I didn't make up story. Why are you so angry?'- You look straight at Jeno's face. 'You don't have to interfere with things that doesn't related to you'- Jeno tells you. You smile. 'Right not related'- You nod. 'But well, now how? Happened'- You add and shrug your shoulder. 'Don't make me hate you Lee Nara'- Jeno warns you. 'Hate me then. I don't care'- You shoot Jeno your serious eyes. Jeno shaky eyes glued at you. You stand up and walk away. Jeno holds your wrist. 'You say what?'- Jeno asks. 'I said, hate me as much as you want. Because..'- You grab Jeno's hand on your wrist. 'I'm not the heroine anymore. I'm back being an extra like I'm supposed to be from the start. The extra that shakes the main character's world'- You push Jeno's hand hard away from your wrist. You then just walk away leaving all behind. Jeno punches the table and walks away too.

'Yahhhhhhh what was that?'- Winwin looks at the boys. All still mouth open, shocked. 'Ani (no). She was rude for no reason but she told the truth and Eunbyul indeed needs to get slap like that. It feels so right and so wrong at the same time'- Haechan blinks. 'She's so cool! Wahhh I'm on her side no matter what. Ahh my heart, am i in love?'- Yangyang holds his chest. 'ANIYA (NO)'- All answer right at Yangyang's face. 'Tsk'- Yangyang pouts. 'Guys, let's find Nara'- Sungchan stands up and walks away. 'Now what, he's the 2nd hero who's falling in love with the extra?'- Mark asks. 'Geu Na Jaemin aniya? (Not the Na Jaemin?)'- Haechan asks. 'Whatttt'- Yangyang shook his head and follows Sungchan. The others shook their head and leave Haechan too.

Sungchan texts you. No seen. Sungchan calls your phone. You didn't answer. 'Nara. Lee Nara'- Sungchan is looking for you everywhere. 'Yah you have you seen Nara?'- Sungchan asks many students repeatedly. All said no. 'Haish'- Sungchan pinches his head. 'Wait'- Sungchan got an idea. He runs hard.

'Lee Nara!'- Sungchan opens the rooftop door with final hope he got. You quickly wipe your tears. 'Don't come closer. I never want anybody see the weak side of me'- You tell Sungchan. You lower your face. Sungchan sighs and walks to you anyway. Sungchan then opens his jacket and covers your head with it, hiding your face. 'Cry as much as you want'- Sungchan sits beside you. You tears up some more. 'Thank you for always here for me'- You cry. 'Shhhhh shhhh'- Sungchan pulls you into his arms. He hugs you and pats your back. 'I will always be. Gwenchana (It's ok). Rely on me'- Sungchan tells you. You sob.