Chapter 21

'Nara yah. Let's go to the ice cream shop'- Winwin hugs your shoulder. 'Eyy today is Wednesday right? I'm going to the orphanage remember?'- You tell Winwin. 'Ah right. Ok then we buy the ice cream then to the orphanage. We buy for all'- Yangyang suggests. All agree. You just smile awkwardly as Jaemin will company you today.

'Nara yah. Can we talk?'- Jeno suddenly appeared behind you. You look behind him looking for Eunbyul. 'She got extra class'- Jeno tells you. You smirk. 'Will only talk to me when Eunbyul is not here'- You mumble to yourself. 'Please'- Jeno begs. Right at the moment, Jaemin arrived. 'Sorry'- You walk to Jaemin's car. Jaemin gets down from his car. 'Yo guys'- Jaemin greets others. Then he opens the door for you. 'So guys? Is the ice cream plan....?'- You look at Yangyang. 'Ahhhh maybe next time. Right guys?'- Yangyang nods and forces others to do so too. Then he smirks at you. You just smile. 'Alright. See you guys around'- Jaemin makes his way and starts drives again.

.

.

'Noona, who is he?'- Hanbit asks. You look at Jaemin. 'Chingu (friend)'- You smile at Hanbit. 'Chingu?'- Jaemin asks you. 'Wae? Urin chingu aniya? (Why? We are not friends?)'- You frown. 'We are'- Jaemin smiles. 'Maybe not soon'- Jaemin whispers to himself and smiles.

'Bye guys! See you all next week'- You wave at the kids. Jaemin did too. 'I'm glad they used the auction money well. The facilities are better now'- You walk back to Jaemin's car. 'You hungry?'- Jaemin asks. 'Kind of'- You nod. 'Ok then let's go eat'- Jaemin pats your head before starts driving.

'What you wanna eat?'- Jaemin asks. 'Beef noodle looks good'- You tell Jaemin. 'Ok'- Jaemin nods. 'And watermelon juice'- You adds. Then Jaemin orders quickly. Honestly, you and Jaemin are starving. You and Jaemin just focus eating and finished right away. 'Let me go get the tissues'- Jaemin walks to the counter.

'Nara you're here'- You turn to the voice. Jeno, yes you know his voice. 'You're alone?'- Jeno smiles a little. 'Ani (no)'- You gesture to Jaemin who is walking back towards you with tissues on his hand. 'Can you just go? I don't want Jaemin to see you as I don't want to answers his questions related to you'- You tell Jeno right at his face. 'Nara. I'm...'- You cut Jeno with your sigh. You take yours and Jaemin's bag and walk to Jaemin and drag him out quick.

.

.

Few days ahead, you could see Jeno turned quiet and serious all the time. Only Eunbyul is being so much casually like normal beside him.

'Nara, why don't we sit with Jeno today?'- Sungchan suggests. 'Why?'- You ask. 'I mean it hurts me to see him like that. So sorrow, quiet, lonely, empty. We left him so long'- Sungchan sighs. You smile. Finally Sungchan and the boys wanna be back with their Jeno. 'But you know, we can't do that just like that. We don't wanna leave you too'- Haechan pouts. 'Arasseo (got it). Kaja (let's go)'- You get your food tray and walk to Jeno and Eunbyul.

'Nara'- Jeno looks at you and smiles brightly. Eunbyul scoffs at the fact Jeno turned bright after he saw you. 'What are you doing here?'- Eunbyul asks you. 'The boys and girls wanna sit with Jeno, but don't wanna leave me alone too at the same time so yeah I'm just being a perfect genie granting their wish'- You shrug your shoulder at Eunbyul with *i don't care* face. 'Fine. Today only please'- Eunbyul fakes smiles at the boys and girls. 'She thinks we will feel bad disturbing her time with Jeno?'- Mark rolls his eyes. 

'Excuse me missy'- You push your food tray aside. 'Listen. Who are you to shuhh away his buddies away from him? As you already fully aware ofc, you're the outsider here. They have been buddies for so long and even have created closer relation in here before you get into this circle AGAIN. Ah don't "We have been friends since high school" at me. YOU LEFT THEM FOR 5 YEARS. That snatches your "right to speaks/acts" as you wished around them. I hope you could open your eyes and see'- You look at Eunbyul from head to toes. Eunbyul looks at the boys and girls. They nod at her. 'Ergh'- Eunbyul leaves. 'Jeno!'- She returns back and pulls Jeno with her. 'Wow. You're so good in words Miss. Nara. Indeed a genius'- Sungchan claps his hand. 'Stop it'- You poke his cheek.