Chapter 16

You have been ignoring Jeno the whole week of exam. You talked and laughed with the others normally but not much interest with Jeno. You have no idea why Eunbyul gotta be there all the time even she is not taking the exam.

'Hey Nara. You come for the game later?'- Yangyang texts you. 'OFC! Send me the stadium location'- You text back. 'Ok will send in 5 minutes'- Yangyang replies. 'What 5 minutes? Why not right away?'- You ask yourself. You shook your head and head to take shower and get ready.

*click* you take your own outfit picture

*click* you take your own outfit picture. 'Well looks good'- You nod to yourself as you never wear any other than hoodie and skinny jeans.

'I've sent the location helper to you. Outside your house'- Yangyang texts you. 'What?'- You quickly run to your entrance door. 'Yo sup.......'- Sungchan stops his words and eyeing you head to toes. 'LEE NARA? RIGHT?'- Sungchan asks. 'No I'm not'- You scoff and walk towards Sungchan's car. 'No wait. You never wear like this before.....ohhh wanna impress whoooo?'- Sungchan smiles so evil at you. 'Opponent team members?'- You wink at Sungchan. 'WHAT?'- Sungchan shouts. 'Ahh Kkamjagiya (you scared me)'- You frown at Sungchan. 'Lol, my aunt gave me this as present last night. You know I love free stuff right'- You get in into Sungchan's car. 'Ahhhhhh ok. But still, 360' degree 100% not you. How can you easily wear it confidently?'- Sungchan still attacks you with questions. 'To change personality is already easy for me, nahh clothes even easy'- You shrug your shoulder.

'LEE NARA?!'- Yangyang closes his mouth with his hand. Other just quickly turns to look at you. 'OHMYGOD'- Jia runs to you. 'Look at you. So pretty!'- Naeun cups your face. 'YOU EVEN WEAR EYELINER?'- Jiyeon shouts. 'Guys chill. Enough with Sungchan shouted at me too just now'- You close your ear. Jeno couldn't help but shocked too. He looks at you closely. 'Why you gotta look so pretty today?'- Ten smirks at you. 'Well, sure there gonna be a lot of guys here. Give me chance'- You joke around. 'Yah'- Sungchan pushes you. 'Arasseo arasseo (ok ok)'- You laugh.

You then caught Jeno's eyes on you. 'Mwol bwa? (What are you looking at?)'- You look at Jeno. 'Ah?'- Jeno back to his sane. Eunbyul looks at Jeno. 'Don't tell me I look ugly Jeno. I already know'- You shook your head at him. 'What? No. You look different. Pretty'- Jeno smiles at you. 'Right'- Eunbyul looks at Jeno then smiles at you too. 'Thank you then'- You nod. 'Eh let's go inside'- Winwin cuts the annoying atmosphere. 'She called Jeno just with Jeno? No Lee?'- Eunbyul thinks herself.

You follow your gang to the players changing room. 'I will sit here'- You point at the bench section outside the room. 'Eh why? Come in'- Sungchan frowns at you. 'Oh you wanna showwwwww me your 6 packs huh? Ok let's go'- You walk to Sungchan. 'Eh no no I mean cheerleaders room'- Sungchan pushes your forehead. 'No thanks. I will just be here'- You sit again. 'Fine'- Mark leads the way. You look at Eunbyul, she follows into the room. 'No shame'- You roll your eyes. Then you saw Yuna walks in. She looks at you disgustingly. Then she saw Jeno walks Eunbyul to cheerleaders room. Saw Yuna's widened eyes you shrug your shoulder when she turns at you. She storms her feet to Jeno. 'I'm out'- You plug in your earphone.