Chapter 29

'Baby, you think who will be good for my appa's new model?'- Jeno asks you while playing with your hair but eyes on the tv. 'Lol you ask me? Gongmyung ofc'- You laugh and lie down on his biceps. 'Love, let's sleep. Long day tomorrow'- You close your eyes. 'After this show ends'- Jeno tells. You pout. You're so sleepy and yet wanna cuddle with Jeno before you fall asleep. 'What time finish?'- You ask. '15 mins'- Jeno answers after looked at the time. 'I can't hold it anymore'- You whine. 'Just sleep then. Why you wanna wait?'- Jeno's eyes still on the tv. 'I miss you'- You turn and bury your face at his chest.

'Na jjom babwaaaa (look at meeee)'- You poke Jeno's chest. 'Later baby. I wanna watch this'- Jeno pushes your hand away. 'Lee Jeno. Jeno. Lee Jeno. Jeno'- You poke Jeno's cheek, waist, stomach and nose. Teasing him cutely. 'LEE NARA!'- Jeno holds your hand hard. You jump a little as Jeno did raises his voice. You spare him your disbelieved look. 'Baby..'- Jeno regrets it right away. 'Dwaesseo (fine/whatever)'- You get off from his bed quick and lie down on the sofa by the window. You facing the other side and only let Jeno to see your back. Can't believe Jeno chose the stupid sitcom that he never even watch a single episode over you.

'Nara. Baby. I'm sorry'- Jeno calls you. You just roll your eyes. 'Shit'- Jeno off the tv and gets to you. 'Baby. Come let me cuddle you till you asleep. Let me humming you a lullaby. Babyyyy'- Jeno stands beside the sofa. *quiet, no answer*- You fall asleep as you closed your eyes holding in your annoyance. Jeno looks closely at you. He shakes you a little, you're already in deep sleep. Sleep in disappointment. Jeno rubs his face. 'Stupid Lee Jeno'- Jeno curses in his head. Jeno then carries you bridal style and puts you down on his bed again. You aware of it but you're too sleepy to feel awake for so long. Jeno tries to puts his hand under your head as he wants to cuddle you all night but you quickly make a turn and roll to the end of the bed. You sleep again far from Jeno. Jeno just sighs. Nothing he can do or he don't want to do anything else that just will get you annoyed more.

.

.

'Hmmmm'- Jeno awakes from his night sleep. Still eyes close, Jeno moves his hands around the bed looking for you. 'Baby'- Jeno opens his eyes as his hand couldn't find you. Jeno sighs as you're not there. Jeno gets his phone and look at the clock. *9AM*. Jeno sighs. He planned to cuddles you till brunch. Jeno then just gets off his bed and takes shower.

While you have been joining Jeno's eomma (mother) at her garden since an hour ago, now resting at the gazebo alone.

*Ring* your phone rings. You smile at the caller. "NaJaem". You quickly pick up the video call.

'Lee Nara!'- Jaemin smiles brightly at you

'Lee Nara!'- Jaemin smiles brightly at you. 'Hi Jaemin'- You smile back. 'How are you?'- Jaemin asks. 'Good. Intern month 2. You? Everything is good there?'- Your turn to ask. 'All good ofc. Me? Well intern month 1. I defer 1 sem'- Jaemin tells. 'I see. So then you continue your master in Harvard too?'- You continue. 'Yup, well maybe after lil break with family. I will be home after grad. Hope could see you'- Jaemin smiles at you. 'Ofc! Hit me up when you're here'- You nod.