Chapter 31

'Babyyyyyyy'- Jeno waves from his car window.

Jeno fetches you excitedly on the 1st day of the last week of yours and his internship

'What are you wearing?'- You look at Jeno who is just in a black tank top. 'Well I'm kinda wake up late today. So instead of getting myself ready and make you wait, I just stormed off like this'- Jeno's eyesmiles greets you early in the morning. 'Not yet breakfast then?'- You ask. Jeno nods. 'Fine, let's get the breakfast at the café. I will accompany you daepyonim namchin (CEO boyfriend)'- You smile. 'JOAHHHHH (LIKE ITTTT)'- Jeno smiles and drives right away.

'Here'- You pass Jeno his white shirt you get from the back seat. Jeno gets dress perfectly. 'So'- Jeno looks around and saw some staffs getting into the building. He parked his car at his parking lot straight away today not dropping you off at the alley as usual. 'Kaja (let's go)'- You smile and get off from the car. 'Eh eh babyyyy'- Jeno gets off too. 'Wae? (Why?) You are the one who being shy now?'- You laugh a little at Jeno. 'Me? No no'- Jeno shook his head and quickly get your bag and being a gentleman to hold it for you. Staffs around busy talking, looking, gossiping about you and Jeno now openly interact lovely. You bow and smile around to the staffs, while the staffs greet and bow at Jeno.

'Look at them'. 'I though they're just flirting in their ig posts'. 'Or dare-ing each other'. 'Man are they in relationship?'. 'Look at those lovely look Lee Jeno daepyonim (CEO) got for her'. Jeno smiles a little when he heard that. He then purposely turns facing you and touches your hair. 'You got a dust on your hair'- Jeno blows his hand and smiles at you. 'Tsk'- You scoff knowing Jeno loves to shows people he is a lovely guy towards you and only you.

'Ah I'm so jealous Lee Jeno daepyonim (CEO) is so damn hot to not fall over. 'Nara is so pretty too, ah I lose the chance'. You and Jeno just laugh over it. 'But still I won't believe them until they made an official announcement'. 'Well me too then, who knows they just maybe just starting to get close, starting to like each other'. You look at Jeno. Jeno didn't give a reaction. Then you and Jeno get into the elevator.

'Eh look, look. They have been together since Uni days'- One of the staffs says. 'Ahhhhhhh'- other staffs just whine disappointedly looking at the buddies pictures. 'No confirmation yet!'- The ladies staffs nod at each other.

When you and Jeno got into your department, all eyes are on you and Jeno with their phone on their hand. You know right away they're looking at the insta posts. 'Kaja (let's go)'- Jeno pushes your back softly.

'WAIT. GIRLS WE LOSE LITERALLY LOSE NO CHANCE AT ALL'- One of the lady staff says. 'What what what'- Other ladies surround her. 'No wonder I think I've seen this model's face somewhere. LOOK! Lee Nara is the model for Lee Jeno daepyonim (CEO)'s eomma, Planet Human's new woman collection this season! The collection catalogue just published.'- The lady staff shows her phone to everyone. 'DAMN SHE LOOKS SO BEYOND PRETTY IN HERE'. 'She looks like a different person'. 'She looks professional too'. 'Danggg she's indeed a perfect one for Lee Jeno daepyonim (CEO). 'We are nobody to be compared to her'. 'Huijangnim (chairman) appa eomma of Lee Jeno daepyonim (CEO) like her so much I can see. Look at she got accepted right away when she applied in here that day, I'm the one you brought in her resume and others for huijangnim (chairman) to see. And huijangnim (chairman) eomma, she even let her modeling for her company. Wahh what kdrama is this?'- Donghae huijangnim (chairman)'s secretary says. All nod sadly.