Chapter 13

'Guys, evening class got cancelled'- One of the student tells the whole class. 'Yes!'- Haechan punches the sky. 'Wanna hang out?'- Jeno pokes your waist. You jump like always. 'Told you not to poke me'- You smack his thight. 'Mian mian (sorry). So?'- Jeno continues. 'Let's us all go'- Naeun smiles at Jeno. Jeno closes his eyes, aware he asked you out loud. You laugh a little. Jeno pushes you, pouts. 'Mwo? (What?)'- You mumble in laugh at him. 'Since just 11am. Lotte World we go!'- Yangyang suggests. 'Joah! (Great!)'- You pack your stuffs. 'Me and Yangyang will hope in your car Jeno. Naeun, Jia, Jiyeon with Mark. Ten, Haechan with Winwin. Easy'- Sungchan suggests and all agreed but Jeno quickly shoot Sungchan a death glare. Sungchan just pats his shoulder.

'Nara, sit with me at the back'- Yangyang pushes you toward the back door of Jeno's car. 'Eh no no. Nara gotta sits at the front'- Jeno pulls you towards him. 'Tsk over protective is boring'- Yangyang pouts. 'What you say? Me? Protect who? Nara? Eh why do i?'- Jeno fakes a smile. 'Still the the Lee Jeno'- You shook your head. Yangyang stunned and looks at Sungchan. 'Whatever. Nara you sit at the front'- Jeno opens the door for you. 'Come on bro'- Sungchan pushes Yangyang into the car and closes the door for him. 'How can he say that in front of Nara with the fact he likes her?'- Yangyang whispers at Sungchan. 'Well Nara knows THE LEE JENO. Chill. What you expect Jeno to tells the world he is in love for real this time?'- Sungchan shook his head disbelief. 'What do you mean for REAL this time? He got thousands ex gfs before?'- Yangyang frowns. 'Not even one worth his love except you know who back then.'- Sungchan whispers not wanting you to hear. 'Ah right. Now I remember he get back with Yuna after every break ups just because he doesn't want to fall with anyone else anymore'- Yangyang nods now understood all Jeno's actions towards you. 'But Eun..'- 'Don't talk about her'- Sungchan cuts Yangyang.

'What are you guys busy talking at the back?'- You turn back. 'Nothing, just this cutie sheep here losing some of his memories'- Sungchan smiles. Yangyang nods too. 'Really?'- You frown. 'Ok we are here'- Jeno unbuckles his seatbelt. Moving like usual, Jeno unbuckles yours too. Sungchan and Yangyang froze looking at that. Never in live had they seen this happened before by their Lee Jeno. 'Gomawo (thanks)'- You smile at Jeno. That makes even Sungchan and Yangyang froze more. 'Are they?'- Yangyang looks at Sungchan. 'No I don't think so as Jeno will definitely tell us 1 second after he got a gf like usual. We just wait then.'- Sungchan shrugs his shoulder.

'So which one we should ride 1st?'- Jiyeon asks excitedly. 'That one!'- Haechan runs to his desired ride followed by others. Jeno tries to holds your hand but you quickly avoid it. Not yet the time for you. 'Mian (sorry)'- Jeno rubs the back of his head. 'Gwenchana (It's ok)'- You shook your head. 'Let's just enjoy the time shall we?'- You smile at Jeno. He nods and runs to catches his boys far reached the ride.

.

.

'Really ferris wheels?'- You ask. Looking at everyone. 'Wae? (Why?). You don't like it?'-Ten asks. 'Not really here's one, as what to enjoy with indoor view?'- You shrug your shoulder. 'Too bad. We all wanna ride it'- WInwin smiles at you. 'Fine'- You sigh. 'I don't want to ride it too'- Jeno whispers in your ear. You look at the line in front and it's you and the buddies turn, you look at Jeno and smile. Jeno pulls you and run away with you. Not noticed by anybody. All too focus and excited to ride.

'Here your vanilla pecan'- Jeno passes you your favourite ice cream flavour. 'What's yours? Choco-mint?'- You look over Jeno's. 'Hm. Want some?'- Jeno offers you. 'You 1st'- You reach out a spoon with your ice cream to Jeno's mouth. Jeno eats it well. 'Ohhhhh so good'- Jeno nods. 'Ofc. My fav'- You smirk. 'Here'- Jeno reaches out his cone ice cream to you but then purposely makes his ice cream touch your nose. 'Yahhh Lee Jeno!'- You wipe your nose. 'Eeeeeee'- You pull his right ear. 'Ahhh ahhh Nara mian (sorry). Ah ah'- Jeno jumps pain. You laugh out loud. You are so happy. You get your phone ready and snap few pictures of Jeno.