Chapter 15

'Why do we have to come ergh'- Yangyang storms his feet. 'Right. If not I could spend some times with Nara'- Jeno whispers to your ear the last words. You nudge Jeno's stomach with your elbow. 'Idk but why all of sudden all profs wanna do pre-exam'- Haechan rolls his eyes. 'Preparation'- You tell Haechan. 'Grrrr genius. Can't relate. Bro let's go'- Mark pushes Haechan to the café. Leads the way.

'What you want?'- Jeno looks at you closely beside him. 'Hmmmmmmmm. Tuna bun'- You answer. 'Just bread?'- Jeno frowns. 'Maybe one tuna, one grill cheese'- You grin. 'Tsk arasseo (ok)'- Jeno ruffles your hair and you return his sweet smile. Awhing and gossiping now started. 'Ohhhhh love birds.'- Sungchan smirks at you and Jeno. 'Yeah, flying around'- Ten faking shuhh-ing invisible birds around him. 'Aniya (no)'- You smack Sungchan's arm. 'Soon'- Jeno whispers into your ear. You turn to face Jeno with a 'really?' face. Jeno just nods with his eyes close, so sure.

'Ok, love bird, move'- Winwin pushes you and Jeno away to orders his food. 'Let's go'- Jeno takes the food tray and walks to the usual table. 'Ahhhhh'- Jeno offers you his bread. 'Nope. I got 2 here'- You shook your head. 'Fine'- Jeno bites his bread with a smile on his face as he heard 'Lee Jeno is that sweet for real? He never this way before tho. So did Nara really change him? Awh that's cute'.

'Nara. We all got something to tell you'- Sungchan puts down his drink. 'Jeno'- Sungchan gestures Jeno. 'You free for upcoming semester break after exam?'- Jeno asks. 'Lol me this nobody? Ofc I'm free from scheduled stuffs. Why?'- You look at each of your gang. 'Ah thank god. Here'- Sungchan places a paper in front of you.

'Welcome on board

'Welcome on board. Lee Nara'- Naeun smiles at you. 'Ah, what?'- You frown. 'We all paid for this if you wanna know. We shared the amount for such a dramatic present for you as our new gang member'- Yangyang grins at you. 'What? No guys. You guys don't have to do this. Oh my god'- You shook your head. 'No turning back. Purchased'- Winwin nods at you. 'I'M SO GOING! No worries. You know I loveeeeee free stuffs'- You laugh. Sungchan smiles at the kinky you.

'Let's go guys. About time'- Ten stands making his way. 'Nara, let's get some ice cream after class'- Jeno whispers at you. You nod and smile, agreed. 'Yes!'- Jeno puts his hand on your shoulder. 'Awh, i'm at peace now to see the lovely Jeno is finally back after so long. I'm kinda glad that Eun...ah that "woman" left him and never come back'- Yangyang tells Sungchan. 'I told you not to bring up about her'- Sungchan rolls his eyes.

'Jeno?'- A girl calls Jeno from behind. 'Shit'- Sungchan stops his step. 'Bro. Don't tell me. Damn goosebumps'- Yangyang holds Sungchan's arm. 'Don't turn back, don't'- Sungchan prays. Right at the moment, Jeno turns. His eyes widened and his hand on your shoulder falls right away. Looking staright at the girl in front of him.