Chapter 17

'Lee Nara!!!!!'- You hear screams outside your house. You look over your room window and saw the boys and girls are waiting for you outside. 'Lol they made me more excited'- You wave at them then quickly making your way with your luggage.

'Yo Lee Nara. I always wonder how could you be having wayyyy much cooler outfit that us'- Yangyang runs to you.

 I always wonder how could you be having wayyyy much cooler outfit that us'- Yangyang runs to you

'You know there's this 1 store calls "Bundle"- You smile. 'Bring me then will buy the whole store for you and me to enjoy all'- Yangyang grins at you. 'You're so cute. Have anyone tell you that?'- You pinch Yangyang's cheek.

Then Jeno and Sungchan walk forward at the same time to help you with your luggage. Jeno looks at Sungchan. Sungchan just gestures Jeno to go for it. Eunbyul frowns. Sungchan just smirks at Jeno and Eunbyul.

Your eyes landed on Jeno's hair. 'You changed your hair color?'- You ask. 'Hm'- Jeno nods. Hesitates to continue tells you. Seing that, Eunbyul takes her chance. 'I asked him to. I like it this way. He looks exactly like during our school days. Bringing the memories back'- Eunbyul plays with Jeno's hair. 'Ahhhhh'- You nod. 'I bet  Lee Jeno remembered that day Nara said she loves his blond hair? Dang this Lee Jeno confuses me more now'- Naeun nudges Sungchan. Ten, Mark, Winwin, Yangyang and Haechan just let out their disgust faces. 'Drivers are waiting, let's go'- Haechan walks away.

'Let's go. It's time'- Jeno makes his way to his car (alphard), drives by his driver. All follow to each others' car. You nudge Sungchan. Sungchan just shrugs his shoulder at you. You pout and got no choice than to get into Jeno's car. You sit by the window at the back seat, Eunbyul and Jeno sit row in front you (middle of the car).

'Jeno. I have searched some places I want to visit. Let's go together'- Eunbyul giggles at Jeno. You roll your eyes and plug in your earphone blocking their conversation. Totally ignoring you are there, Eunbyul reaches for Jeno's hand and intertwines with her's. You could see it with the corner of your eyes. Even you enjoy the views outside, your heart still burns so much.

'Nara, you ok?'- Eunbyul asks you. 'Tears'- Eunbyul points a tear on your cheek. You quickly wipe it. Jeno turns and his eyes met yours. 'I'm just sleepy. I yawned'- You lied. Jeno let go of Eunbyul's hand and changes to sit beside you at the back. 'Eodi apa? (You sick?)'- Jeno asks you. 'Ani (no). I'm good. You can go back to your seat'- You turn your face to the window again. 'I will sit here for anything in case, for you. I know you lied for being good'- Jeno buckles his seatbelt. Eunbyul rolls her eyes at you and turns to the front again.

.

.

You sit beside Jeno in the plane. 'You ready?'- Jeno smiles at you

 'You ready?'- Jeno smiles at you