Chapter 26

Baby here baby there for the days after. You just enjoyed all facilities in Jeno's house. Spa room, sauna room, game room, cinema room, indoor & outdoor pool. Full all days 24 hours with Jeno right in front of you. Spending all the remaining days before the internship that give you a little 'separate' feeling from Jeno.

.

.

'So let's....'- You are about to switch on your laptop in the living room but got stopped by Jeno. 'Ah babyyyyyy. Come on let's enjoy more until the boys and girls are here. We're doing with them remember?'- Jeno pushes your laptop away. 'Then what? Look around blankly with no ideas? No'- You pull back your laptop. 'I have plenty of ideas now, let me atleast write the points'- You tell Jeno. 'Fine'- Jeno pouts and get his phone.

'Well, you have any idea? Any keyword?'- You ask Jeno. 'No no no arghhh'- Jeno frowns at his phone. You sigh. *Your teammate has been killed* 'Duh Jung Sungchan!'- Jeno curses. You already know what he's playing. 'Jeno'- You call. 'Yes!'- Jeno cheers after his team won. 'LEE.JENO'- You strongly call him this time. Jeno turns to you quickly. You snatch his phone away. 'Ah babyyy'- Jeno tries to get it back. You put it under your thigh. 'Here'- You points to your laptop. 'Contribute please Mr. Lee Jeno'- You narrow your eyes at him. 'Or else......'- You smirk. 'Fine fine'- Jeno quickly types his ideas. You smile to yourself.

Jeno then gives you his full attention and brain. So serious, scared you will get home.

'But why do I feel like they're half way done tho? I mean if they do, maybe they wanna go to places to enjoy the days?'- You trick Jeno. Jeno looks around. 'Fine let's get this half done atleast'- Jeno focuses back on your laptop. You laugh.

/

'Is that really our son?'- Jeno's appa asks his wife. Jeno's eomma smiles. 'Surprised?'- Jeno's eomma leans on her husband's shoulder. 'I mean, Jeno never studies, never do assignments this serious before?'- Jeno's appa frowns. 'Well our son is now 100% changed. He studies for exams, he did class quizzes, he forgives people, he didn't fights and most importantly he is now a bright and happy person. Finally I could see his beautiful eyesmiles everyday. All because of the one lady over there'- Jeno's eomma tells her husband. 'Who is she? His girlfriend? Like a REAL girlfriend?'- Jeno's appa frowns. 'Her name is Lee Nara'- Jeno's eomma nods. 'Lee Nara? I think I've heard that name before'- Jeno's appa blinks his eyes. 'OH WAIT! Come'- Jeno's appa leads his wife to his office.

'Yes'- Jeno's appa looks at his work table. 'Lee Nara, SM Uni. She applied to have her internship in *RK*'- Jeno's appa passes your resume to his wife. 'Darling'- Jeno's eomma looks at his husband. 'Right away' Jeno's appa smiles and calls his secretary.

.

.

'Baby come'- Jeno opens his arm for you. He is now on his bed scrolling down his phone. 'Hmmm?'- You lie down your head on his biceps. 'Look, which one you like?'- Jeno asks. 'What?'- You turn and face Jeno. 'What do you mean which one I like?'- You frown. 'Ah I plan to have a little one 1 week getaway with the boys and girls. So which one?'- Jeno asks again. 'We will be 11 people. How many will you rent'- You ask. 'If the big one could fit 6 persons, 3 each room then 2 will be enough'- Jeno tells. 'Ah and no worries everyone will pay room rent including you but seems the company of the caravan is my appa's client, big discount will be given so your part already covered'- Jeno smiles at you. 'No. I wanna pay too. You guys excluded me from any payment much. It's not like I don't like, or offended as I do love free stuff but still this time please'- You pouts. 'Ok fine. The payment is this'- Jeno pouts his lips for you. Cutely asks you for a kiss. 'Lee Jeno'- you whine. 'Come on'- Jeno nods.

Jeno closes his eyes as you lean in. You stop right at your face only few inches in front of Jeno's face. You could feel his breath on your face. You stare at the eyes closed Jeno. 'Kwiyowo (cutie)'- You smile. 'Yah Lee Nara'- Jeno calls you. You laugh and just wait for Jeno to open his eyes. You put your chin on your hand. Jeno then opens his eyes. 'Manhi kildaryeosseo? (You wait so long?)'- You smirk. 'Youuu'- Jeno moves quickly to get you but you avoid it perfectly and already get off his bed. 'Come here'- Jeno calls. 'Nope'- You shook your head. 'Lee Naraaaaaaaaa'- Jeno runs towards you. 'Ahhhhhhhhh'- You run out from his room. 'Eh eh careful'- Jeno's eomma moves her way from the running fast you. 'Mianhaeyo (sorry)'- You say while running. Jeno's eomma then smiles after she saw Jeno is smiling happily chasing you. 'As long you're happy son'- Jeno's eomma smiles. 'What is happening?'- Jeno's appa asks. 'Your in love son is having fun with his one and only girl'- Jeno's eomma points to you and Jeno downstairs. 'They're just like us'- Jeno's appa smiles.