Chapter 6: Dark past

Naruto’s POV again

Asuma-sensei was somehow worried.

"That lazy bastard, I hope he’ll be fine." So I fell asleep. Today we even got a new teacher at biology.

"Hello, class, I hope we will get along. I'm your biology teacher." That voice…

"I also see familiar faces here…" he smirked. It’s definitely him! Mizuki-sensei! Suddenly I fell into depression. I remembered what he had done to me. Because of him, I failed several times at the elementary school. Fortunately, our principal, Sarutobi Hiruzen, let me finish school.

Because of this bastard in front of me, I had no friends. I was experiencing cybersicane, which is why everyone shunned me. He thought I wasn't human. Just a monster that turns into a fox at night. Then everyone called me the fox demon. What is he doing here?! Does he want to destroy me here too, where I've already made friends?!

Flashback

"Demon fox, get lost!" said Mieko.

"I just want to play-ttebayo! And I’m not a demon fox!"

"Everyone says that!" Mieko didn’t stop.

"And? Did you ever see me?!"

"Heh, there are proofs you stupid demon."

"Demons doesn’t exist! Are you really that stupid?!" Other boys joined Mieko and they were throwing rocks at me.

"Stop it-ttebayo!"

"Monster like you doesn’t deserve to live!" Everyone was on his side. Everyone trusted him more than me. Then I notice Mizuki-sensei grinning at me.

End of flashback

I thought I'd keep it a secret. I didn't want history to repeat itself. In elementary school, they were ordinary children who believed in everything. He must have come up with something better here… He is good at manipulating people…

*ring*

*ring*

A message? It was unknown number.

"Your beloved friend is in danger. If you want to see her one last time, come to this address…" What?! How one last time?! Who is it talking about?

*ring* *ring*

"Another?"

"It’s Hyuuga, right?" This message caught my attention. I… I have to go! I got up from the desk and ran.

"Wait, Naruto!" Ino yelled at me, but I didn’t care.

"Ms. Yamanaka, it’s all right. He definitely has something important," said Mizuki-sensei. I saw a bike in front of the school.

"Hey, that’s my bike you filthy thief!!" I didn't care whose bike it was. Once I realized what it was all about, I had to go. Shit, it’s so faraway!! I have to get to the airport! It is in a state next to Japan. In the Korean republic. The plane should take off in 20 minutes. I have to get there before it flies away!

Hinata’s POV

"We are here." I have never seen the place we arrived in my life. It must have been quite secret when my father didn't tell me anything about it.

"Father, what is this all about? I don’t have a good feeling about this."

"Shut up, Hinata. I don't want to hear your excuses."

"That’s not it! I just want to know why are we here?!"

"We are here to… remove Uchihas." W-what did he say?! U-Uchihas?

"What are you talking about?! I won’t kill anyone! I swore I wouldn't kill anyone again. I don’t want to!" He grabbed my wrist.

"Hinata, if you resign, it will all fall on Hanabi. Do you understand?" Hanabi! I didn’t think about it! I can’t allow this!

"I… I will do whatever you want me to do."

"That’s my daughter, be prepared before we approach them." I was upset. Everything my father did was against my will. Unfortunately, I don't have the authority to stop him, and I'm afraid Neji-nii-san will follow his path…

"Hinata, go hide."

"But Father, you won't attack them right away, will you?"

"This will be a surprise attack." Father smirked. I swallowed. I can’t betray them like that even if they are our enemies. It’s just not right.

"Why are you still here?! Go!!" I was shaking. I'm really scared of him. Now that I know the truth about my mother's death… I ran quickly to an unknown place. As far away from him as possible. I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't notice anyone watching me…

I'm sorry if it's a little confusing. In short, Naruto has a past and has experienced hell because of two people. No one liked him at school, which was why it was so easy to come up with such nonsense about him. Gradually, everyone began to believe it. But Naruto didn't want to give up and hoped for a better tomorrow.

As for Hinata, she's disappointed with her father, but she doesn't want to involve her sister. She will do what she can to protect her.