Chapter 5: Caring Hanabi

Hinata’s POV

Neji-nii-san left. I hope he doesn't do what I think he will do.

"Nee-sama! Are you here, Nee-sa-ma?"

"Oh, Hanabi, I’m sorry! I spaced out."

"I noticed. So, will you tutor him after what he did to you?"

"Well, I wanted to, but he refused. He said that I have more important things to do… But right now… he’s the most important to me… I cherish him…" Hanabi face-palmed.

"You will never learn. And what did he meant by those important things?"

"K-Kiba-kun asked me out… And I agreed…"

"Really? Nee-sama, you're a boy magnet!"

"I'd rather not be…"

"So, is he handsome? Smart? Nice? Cute?"

"I… I don’t know… I don’t have an opinion on him… I don’t know him that much…"

"What? You are going on a date with someone you don’t even know?"

"Well, he’s my classmate. But he was always avoiding me and talking bad about me… That’s why I have trust issues…"

"Whatt?? How could you accept his offer then?!! He’s terrible!!"

"H-he changed. He has been nice to me ever since I changed my look…" Hanabi didn’t like it.

"Nee-sama, he likes you just because of your look. That’s not love."

"R-really? I didn’t know that… But I’m going on the friendly walk just because I don’t want to disappoint him…"

"You are too nice for this world, Nee-sama. That scum doesn’t deserve you…" Hinata blushed.

"Thank you, Hanabi."

"That’s not compliment! I don't like that others are using you! You should be stricter!"

"I won’t change this… It wouldn’t be me anymore…"

"All right, but please, be careful! You are too naive, Nee-sama! Others will take advantage of it!"

"I don’t think he would do it…"

"Who are you talking about? It is not about Kiba, is it?"

"N-no… Naruto-kun never liked me just because of my look. He was the first who never cared about the gossips… That’s why he’s so…"

"I know, I know, awesome, amazing, the true one, the nicest person ever!" teased Hanabi.

"H-Hanabi!"

"Everyone knows you love him except him. It’s really funny."

"D-don’t say it so loud!" Hinata put her hand on her mouth.

"Hmmmmhmmm…"

"I’m sorry. I didn’t tell him yet and I don’t him to find out from someone else… It’s my duty."

"All right, Nee-sama. But do it already! I’m not so patient!"

"Hahah, you never were…" Hinata giggled.

I'm sorry that this chapter is short. To make it up to you, today I'm going to release one more chapter. 😌