New year at Hogwarts

"goodmorning father" I said walked into the kitchen "do you have everything you need?" My father said. "yes almost only a few things" "well go pack them I will finish breakfast". I walked back up the stairs to my room. I was so excited to finally go back to hogwarts, it is my 6th year and I absolutly love it there. I am in Slytherin, although you are a absolute baddie You can be very nice to people who are nice to you to. You are best friends with the golden trio. You are also good friends with Draco malfoy, crabbe, goyle and Blaise.

People at school look up at you, because you are one of the only slytherin's who are kind to people out side of your house. You always get greeted by everyone with a smile.

But the only one you are truly close with is Hermoine Granger, you have known eachother since you both were 2 and practically grew up together.

As you walk into your room you take everything you forgot to pack and look at yourself in the mirror, you crulled your hair and put on a little makeup. You wore a black skirt that was just long enough to have your fathers approval, above your skirt you wore a white button up shirt with a black top above it. And of course not to forget you robe.

You run back down stairs and look at the time. "Father I'm Going to be late i should go!" "okay darling, have fun and don't get into to much trouble" he said to you "don't worry father" You gave him a quick hug and ran outside and went to the Howards express.

As you arrived at the station you saw Hermoine, Ron and Harry standing just outside of the station, you ran to them and walked with them to the train.

"We are going first through the wall" said Ron and grabbed Hermoine's arm and dragged her with him.

"Did I miss something over the summer, are they finally together?" You asked looking at Harry with a confused expression on your face.

"Honestly y/n I have no idea, they say that they are just friends but I spent the summer with them and all they wanted was to be together." He said
"But I guess you weren't that disappointed, were you? I mean you got to spent some time with Ginny"
I said in a mocking tone.

"Yeah, oh speaking of Ginny and me we are actually together." he said in a nervous tone.
"Omg Harry i'm so happy for you two, you are totally ment to be together"

"Well should we go we don't want to be late, do we" you said and ran towards the wall, Harry followed after you.

Some minutes later you were in the train sitting with Hermoine, Ron and Harry talking about what you guys did in the summer.

It was about 30 minutes into the ride to Hogwarts that you stood up and said you were going to go to where Draco and the rest where sitting.

As you walked through the rain searching for them you bump into a hard chest and lose balance and almost fall back,but you got caught by two strong arms. You look up and meet with two mesmerizing blue eyes. You knew exactly who it was.

Tom Riddle, one of the best wizards at Hogwarts. And incredibly hot, Can be very Arrogant some may even say selfish. But He could also be nice believe it or not. At least to you then. You had actually talked to him a few times, although he was cold and distant he was in some way kind to you.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" you said in a nervous and embarrassed voice.
"You should watch where you're going, you could hurt yourself" he said while you gathered your balance again and now stood in front of him

"I will, sorry again" you apologized and then he walked away. And you continued to look for you friends.

After 5 minutes you finally found them.
"Hey guys, missed me?" You said smiling.
"Hey y/n. You know I actually did, spending a summer with those idiots drived me insane" said Draco with a mocking tone while he looked at Grabbe and Goyle. You laughed.

"So how was your summer?" You asked and they told you about there summers. And joked around with eachother and laughed.

"Well Guys I think I will go back now, see you at Hogwarts?" You said to them
"We will save you a seat at the table" Blaise said then you walked back to Hermoine and the others.

You finally arrived at Hogwarts and went into boats to cross the black lake. You where put in a boat with Dahpne Greengrass, Hermoine and Ron. You guys all talked with eachother. Daphne was also a good friend who was also in Slytherin with you.

You arrived at Hogwarts and walked to the greathall and said down next to daphne and Blaise and across from Draco grabbe and goyle. A few seats farther you saw Tom he was talking to his Friends. But you didn't really pay attention to him. You all at and talked with eachother.

You were so happy to be back at Hogwarts you had missed all you friends, you did write to Hermoine, Harry and Ron and talked with eachother through letter but it was different. And just seeing them was much bette you thought to yourself.

"Welcome Back everyone, I just wanted to go over some ground rules and then you may go to your dorms and unpack your stuff" spoke Dumbledore.

You had heard those rules over the years so you knew them so you just talked with you friends, after that you went to the slytherin commen room with Dahpne and unpacked in your dorms. Until you heard a knock at your dorm.

You opened the door and saw Draco and Blaise standing there "Hey girls we are giving a party in the Slytherin Common Room, see it as a welcome back to school party, Will you Guys be there?" Asked Blaise.
"Yes we will definitely be there"said Daphne. "Great see you girls tonight" said Blaise then they left.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 1,
Hope you guys liked it so far. It is my first story on Wattpad so bear with me.
Let me know what you think about it
Chapter 2 will come soon ♥︎♥︎

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎