I Don't know what to do

I looked up and made sure I looked everywhere but the test results.

"Y/n are you ready?" Daphne asked again.

I took a deep breath and bit my lip, I nodded my head and Daphne gave me the test upside down so I could turn it around to see the results.

I grabbed the test and looked at Draco and Daphne first before taking another deep breath, Daphne put her hand on my back.

I slowly turned the test around. My eyes started to water and kind of blurt my vision.

I saw the results but it was blurry but I saw two lines which ment that you are pregnant. I started to panic and quickly wiped my eyes before maybe I saw it wrong because of the tears in my eyes.

So I wiped my eyes and looked at the test results again but there were still two lines.

"This is a joke right? I'm not actually pregnant am I?" I asked, although I knew it would be pointless because I knew that I was really pregnant, I mean everything made sence. I have been throwing up for the last few months and thinking about it I haven't had my period in months.

"I'm so so sorry y/n. But you are really pregnant" Daphne said with tears in her eyes, she then hugged me but I stayed still, not moving.

"But this can not happen, I can't be pregnant of the man I love but who cheated on me." I said beginning to sob.

"I'm y/n but it is true, but we will help you get through this, okay?" Draco said crouching infront of me and looking into my eyes.

I nodded my head. I felt tears streaming down my face. I can the a mother I'm only 16, I'm way to young for that. And how am I supposed to raise a child by myself?. Do I have to tell Tom? Omg he will hate me even more, he probably doesn't want to be a father and especially not with my child.

I was literally on the egde of having a panic attack. But Daphne and Draco calmed me down slowly.

"Hey do you want to get some food maybe that would make you feel a little better?" Daphne said.

I slowly nodded my head and we walked to the greathall. Daphne had her arm around me the whole way to the greathall, I just walked with my head looking down hiding my face as much as possible. I still had a few tears running down my face, but quickly wiped them away when we walked into the greathall.

We sat down at the back of the Slytherin table making sure not to get a lot of attention towards us.

I couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. I am pregnant. What am I supposed to do now? Was one of the many questions that kept repeating itself in my head.

I grabbed some food and slowly began to eat. It was a Saturday so we had no classes today. Draco and Daphne really tried to cheer me up but nothing really seemed to work.

We were almost done with our food, when Hermoine walked over to us.

"Hey Goodmorning Girls, where have you been? I have been looking for you." Hermoine said with a slight smile on her face. But it instantly dropped when she saw me and Daphne's worried expression.

"Y/n are you okay?" Hermoine asked.

I looked up to her with new tears forming into my eyes, I just couldn't bring myself to say it out loud. So I looked at Daphne and gave her permission to say it for me.

"Y/n just found out that she is pregnant" Daphne whispered into Hermoine's ear.

"Please don't tell anyone" Daphne asked.

"No of course I won't tell a soul. Are you okay y/n?" Hermoine said.

I knew that she ment it in a good way, but I was slowly starting to grow annoyed by that question. I mean how are you supposed to answer that.