Going Downhill

In the morning I woke up and turned to look at Tom he was already awake and was reading a book.

"Goodmorning love" he said not looking up from his book.

"Goodmorning" I said back as I put a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Well now that your awake we should get some breakfast." He said placing his book on the night stand.

"Yeah okay" I said sitting up with my legs off the bed, I was about to stand up but fell to the ground.

"I guess I did well last night." He said with an smirk on his face.

"Oh shut up could you just help me up?" I said looking up at him.

"Fine" he said lifting me up and sat me back on the bed "do you think that you'll be able to go to breakfast and your classes?" He asked me.

"I don't think so, at least not for now maybe later on in the day" I said.

"Well I will get you food and after I will go to my classes yeah?" He asked me while giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you Tommy, love you" I said with a smile.

"Love you to y/n" he smiled back at me then he walked away.

After about 15 minutes he came back with some breakfast. He kissed me goodbye and went to his classes.

After I was done with my food I decided to try to walk. I could walk a little but I figured I already missed almost the whole day I might As well just stay here.

So I sat down on the bed again and decided to watch a movie.

I was half way through the movie when someone knocked on the door, I thought that it was Tom but that would be weird because I was in his dorm.

I walked to the door almost without limping. I opened it and there were Daphne and Hermoine.  They looked worried or something.

"Hey girls what's wrong you look worried?" I asked being a little confused.

"Uhm y/n were where you today?" Daphne asked nervously.

"I was here I felt a little sick so I decided to skip school today" I explained "but I'm okay now"

"Okay good, have you seen Tom?" Hermoine asked also very nervously.

"I don't know" I looked at the time and it was 5pm his classes ended at 3pm "and now looking at the time he should have been here 2 hours ago."

"We know where he is" Pansy said.

"Guys you are acting really weird what is going on?" I asked being more confused than before.

"We are truly sorry to say this but uhh Y/n..." Hermoine began to say. I slightly started to panick.

"What Hermoine wanted say is that uhh." Pansy continued but it didn't really help.

"Merlin spit it out."  I said looking at them both.

"Tom is With another random girl" Hermoine spat out.

"What?"

"Hermoine and I wanted to check on you about two hours ago but when we walked towards here we saw Tom and an random girl making out and ripping eachothers clothes off, be both thought that it was somebody else but when we walked away we heard him say "I love you" to the girl" Pansy explained "he then picked her up and went to her dorm because he knew that you would be in his dorm. We followed them and we heard loud mo@n's and heard some other unpleasant things. So we immediately ran to you to tell you" she continued.