Always and forever

Tom's POV

It has been a week since y/n and I met our babygirl Aurora, she had been the joy of both our lives, even if she woke us up in the middle of the night because she was crying or needed something.

Although y/n and I were both tired and didn't get much sleep like at all we still go to classes, of course we can't leave Aurora alone so we came up with a plan.

We have 1 subject at least twice a week so we make sure y/n goes to one lesson and gives me all her notes and I go to the other lessons and give her all mine. It works quiet well actually.

And multiple people already offered to babysit Aurora so y/n and I could have some alone time or just sleep.

I was really proud of y/n and how she was able to hold everything up so well, she really handled everything like a true queen. So at the end of the day I had a surprise for her, and I have been working on it for quiet some time.

*y/n POV*

Luna had offered to babysit Aurora today wich was perfect because I was truly exhausted. I wanted to spent time with Tom but he said that he had to take care of something but that he would see me at the end of the day.

I'm not going to lie I was really curious about what he was doing but decided to let it go and hang out with Daphne and HermoineI had been really busy for the past week so we hadn't really hung out much so we were all really happy that I finally had time.

"Hey y/n girls sorry I'm late" Daphne said walking in my dorm. Hermoine had been here for about 30 minutes already.

"Hey Daphne its okay sit down" I said waving her over and moving so I made space for her to sit down next to me.

"Thanks, how have you been y/n?" She asked sitting down and hugged me.

"I'm great and really happy. Really tired to but that was expected." I said laughing a bit.

"That's great, how's Aurora?" She asked further.

"She's also great. She's with Luna now. But she's been amazing so cute." I said and a smile grew on my face.

"That's great, I will totally babysit her soon, I mean I am the best aunt there is" she said laughing, I returned the laugh so did Hermoine but she also playfully punched Daphne's arm.

"Ah hem besides me" Hermoine said fake coughing.

"You are both amazing aunts, and Aurora is really lucky to have you both." I said smiling at them both.

"Awhh y/n your right she is lucky but not only because she has two amazing aunts, it's also because she has the best and I mean the BEST mother ever." Hermoine said and Daphne agreeing immediately.

"Awh thank you so much girls, your going to make me cry." I said smiling at them with my eyes a bit glossy.

"Awh don't because if you do I will cry to." Daphne said smiling. We all hugged and just enjoyed the moment we were in.

"Well enough of this emotional stuff, let's do something fun." I said.

"Well what do you want to do?" Hermoine asked.

"We could go to the astronomy tower?" I suggested.

"NO I uh i mean no it's cold outside and I don't feel like walking all those stairs." Daphne said quickly.

"Okay... well we could stay here and watch a movie" I suggested this and this time they both agreed.

We picked out an romantic movie. It was about two people that were in love earlier in there lives around there school lives, typicall highschool sweethearts. They met eachother again after a few years without seeing eachother. All there feelings came back and the ended up marrying eachother, but eventually the woman was diagnosed with a deadly illness and she died in the arms of the man she married.