Eveything will be alright

Y/n's POV

I couldn't hear anything, except my own heavy breathing.

I couldn't see, except darkness.

I couldn't feel anything except pain that rushed trough my body.

I Tried to scream, i tried to cry, i tried to open my eyes, but nothing seemed to work.

I could feel that my body was being carried trough all the pain, The feeling of two big arms carrying me. I felt save but terrified at the same time.

I tried to move but with every thing i tried the pain got worse and worse, I started to panick but nobody could help me.

That was my last thought before everything was gone.

What seemed like hours that had pasted, i slowly started to see a little white hole. I tried to move and this time i could, i felt no pain. So i went to the white spot that only got bigger and bigger at  this point.

As i came closer i could feel that somebody held my hand and was saying things to me. I wanted to know what it was so i went even closer to the white spot before i started to see colour but not only that i could see everything that was besides me.

That was when i opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that i was in a hospital bed in the hospital wing.

"T-T- Tom" I tried to say.

"Y/n thank merlin your awake, how are you feeling?" He asked slightly grabbed my face with one hand and kissing my forhead.

"Good i guess" I said still struggeling a bit to talk.

"You really scared me you know?" He said nervously. I sat up straight and looked at him.

"Why your not getting rid of me so easily Tommy" I said taking his hand. He smiled back at me and kissed me on my lips this time.

"I love you Y/n never forget that" He said softly. It still takes me by surprise when he says those three words. I mean he doesn't day it often but the times that he does say them it feel really special.

"I love you to Tommy" I said back.

"Now you should rest, i will ask the Nurse when you can leave." He said shouting me a quick smile then walking away.

I laid back down staring at the ceiling. I felt that my eyes where getting tired so i clossed them and went to sleep.

*A few days later*

Today was the day i could finally leave thsi hospital bed. I felt like myself again and was ready for pretty much anything. Ron and Hermoine had visited me a lot to make sure i was entertained. And Tom always stayed by my side. We played games and talked with eachother for hours on end.

"You ready to go?" Tom asked.

"More then ready" I said back and took his hand and walked to his dorm.

When we reached his dorm, he opened his door and there was delicious looking food on his dresser

"What is this all for?" I asked Tom as he placed my stuff down.

"Well i guess i wanted to surprise you so i asked the kitchen if they could make this, because that hospital food was awfull" He said blushing a little.

"Awh Tom your to sweet, Thank you i love it" I said as i went in for a kiss. But if i was being honest i wasn't hungry for any food, But for something else.

I kissed him again ans slightly pushed him against the wall behind him, taking control of this moment. I could feel that he was enjoying this so i tangled one of my hands in his hair and the other one traveled down his chest, down his abs and finally reaching his waist.