Maybe there is good news

*1 week later*

It's been a week since i found out the horrible news. i haven't told Tom yet, or anyone except for the people who allready knew it.

Draco, Daphne and Hermoine have been super helpfull, doing stuff with me to take my mind of off it.

Everytime I walk through the hallways, there is a chance I see him. Sometimes I do, and I get this rush of sadness wave over me. He tries to talk to me but before he can say something I walk away.

"Hey y/n!" I hear behind me while i was walking down the halls.

I turn around and saw Daphne running towards me.

"Oh Hey Daphne." I said as she walked besides me now.

"How is my best friend doing?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"I'm good thanks. Why are you so happy?" I asked raising one eyebrow and smiled a little.

"Well, I'm actually really happy for you." She said her smile growing a little.

"What why?" I asked being super confused.

"Well at least I hope your finally going to be happy after what I tell you." She said starting to look a little nervous.

"Daphne get to the point, tell me what you mean" I said, I stopped us both by putting my hand on her upper arm stopping her.

"Well.. you need to go to the astronomy tower, please?" Daphne said.

"What why? Daphne your being confusing." I said shacking my head.

"Please Y/n just go you will find out what I mean." She said putting both hands on each side of my shoulders.

"Okay fine." I said, she let go of me and gave me a look that I should go to the astronomy tower. I gave her a smile and started to walk to the astronomy tower.

I tried to figure out what it was but I really didn't know.

When I reached the astronomy tower no one was there, this didn't help at all, if all I was more confused.

I looked around but saw no one so I just walked towards the railing and stood there looking at the view. I got lost in the beauty of the view, feeling the wind softly blow in my hair.

That was until I felt a hand softly brush on my arm from behind. I didn't turn around because I somehow knew who it was.

Then I felt his other hand slowly turning me around, I was looking down the whole time so when I was fully turned towards the person I didn't see his face.

"Please look at me" he said softly, putting a few fingers on my chin slowly pushing my head up.

"T-Tom?" I said when I made eye contact with him. He looked exhausted, he had big black circles under his eyes, and I could see that he had tears in his eyes.

"Y/n please don't run away, let me explain please" he begged me. I nodded my head slowly and looked at him, in his mesmerizing eyes.

"I'm so so sorry y/n. I'm a dick I know that. I hurt you I betrayed your trust. But please know that it wasn't my fault." He said looking at me still.

"It wasn't your fault that I walked in on you having s€x with another girl." I said rolling my eyes, which slowly started to fill with tears.

"No, I-" he began, but his voice broke.

"It wasn't your fault that you said that you never loved me, that you never cared for me. Oh and that you said that you hated me." I said a little louder than I wanted, but with my eyes filled with tears and a few fell down on my cheeks.