morning before class (spicy)

fast forward 3 months later

Y/n POV

Today was a Monday. I woke up this morning in Tom's arms, My safe place is in his arms. I looked at the clock and it was 6 am. it was way to early, I don't need to get up for another 3 hours, but i just couldn't sleep anymore. So i wiggled my way out of Tom's arms and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and undressed myself. I felt if the water was warm enough and got in. For the first few minutes i just stood there with my back facing the bathroom door. I love taking morning showers, the warm feeling of the hot water on your body.

Tom's POV

I woke up by somebody closing a door. And when i was fully awake i realized that y/n was gone. I looked around my dorm hoping to see her somewhere, but after a few seconds i heard the shower and i calmed down.

I got out of bed and undressed myself. I reached the door handle and slowly opened the door making sure i made no sounds.

When i walked into the bathroom i saw y/n water and shampoo dripping down her body. She truly is the most beautiful person i know.

I got in the shower and slowly massaged her shoulders. She was shocked for a second but then i could feel her relax under my touch.

"Goodmorning" She said, she obviously knew it was me.

"Goodmorning Love" I said back as i gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Where did you learn how to massage like that, it feels amazing" She said as she slightly tilted her head to the side.

"I guess i'm just a natural with using my hands" I said as i leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Guess you are" She said while she tilted her head to give me full access to her neck.

I sucked her skin leaving a couple hickeys. She then turned around and kissed me.

We made out for a few minutes when she got on her knees. She looked up at me as she took my lenght in her m0uth. I tilted my head back and let out a soft moan.

I then grabbed a hand full of her hair and pushed her head further. I heard her gag on me and that turned me on even more.

"ahh y/n good girl, Go faster now." i half moaned half demanded. Then i let go of her hair and she went even faster then that she already already was going.

Letting multipule moans escape my mouth, i reached my end. "y- y/n i'm going to cum" I said and but she just continued sucking. after a few moments i cummed in her mouth and she stopped sucking me and swallowed everything.

She then stood up and i turned her around so that her back was facing me again, and bend her over with both her hands flat on the shower wall.

Y/n POV
I stood infront of Tom with my hands flat on the wall infront of me. I knew exactly what he wanted to do to me, and if I'm being honest I love that idea.

Tom grabbed my hips and pushed his whole lenght inside of me.

I moan in surprise, without letting me get used to his size he begins thrusting into me hard and fast. I moan in pleasure.

Tom then grabbed my hips even harder and thr^sted into me even harder. His groan's almost overpowering mine.

He smackes my ass some times, he would slightly chuckle in between groan's when i moan in pleasure.

We kept going for some time. When we both cummed, Tom pulled out of me and we both got out of the shower and dried of. I put one a black short skirt and a white button up shirt, and tucked it in, Then i put my Slytherin robe on.