I forgive you

Y/n's POV
The next morning I woke up immediately getting anxiety, I will have to face everyone today and apologize for my stupid and rude behavior, I know I have to but I'm scared that they will be mad at me which I also expect of them cause I have treated everyone really really bad.

I opened my eyes and saw that Tom wasn't in the bed anymore, I got up and looked around seeing the bathroom door slightly open and felt hot air hit my skin, Tom was in the shower.

I got up and decided that I also needed a shower so I took off the clothes I was wearing and silently got into the bathroom and quietly opened the black shower curtain. His back was facing me so I got in and wrapped my arms around him.

"Well hello there My Love" he said while he turned his head to kiss me.

"Goodmorning Tommy" I smiled at him after the kiss. He turned around to completely face me and also wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed this" he said and I looked down knowing I also caused him a lot of pain.

"I really am sorry for the last couple of days, but I will make up for it I swear.... How about we and Aurora go for a walk tonight to have some family time together?" I suggested and he smiled at me.

"That sounds great My Love" he said and kissed me again.

"Now turn around I'm gonna wash your hair" he said and I turned so I was not standing completely under the warm water while Tom was massaging my head with lavender scented shampoo.

It are moments like this that I really missed, and I only now realized that I was the cause that these moments didn't happen anymore, I know that Tom forgave me but I still feel bad so I promised to myself that I will make it up to him and make him feel like his wife is back and not planning to leave ever again.

"This feels nice Tommy" I said as I felt him washing the shampoo out my hair.

"I try my best" he laughed and I smiled to myself, he could really be adorable if he wanted to, it was totally one of the many many reasons why I love him.

When he was done I turned back around and pulled him in for a hug again, I love the way his warm body feels against mine and how his strong arms wrap around my body, it makes me feel so save and loved.

"I love you Tommy" I said smiling up at him.

"I love you more Darling" he kissed me and after that we both got out the shower and got dressed. I choose a comfortable Outfit which contained a black shirt with a emerald green skirt with some black sneakers.

I went to grab my brush but my hands started shaking from the anxiety I was feeling for what could possibly happen today so I dropped it and I let out a annoyed sigh.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked and I nodded knowing that he was looking in my direction. I quickly grabbed he brush again and started brushing my hair.

After that I grabbed some mascara which I hadn't used in a long time, cause I didn't really feel like putting on any make up or to do anything to my appearance but today was different. I lifted the black brush up to my lashes but dropped it on my desk cause it slipped out my grip.

"Damn it!" I said putting my hand palms on my forehead meeting my head rest on my hands.

"Hey my Love relax okay. Are you nervous for today?" Tom asked standing behind me and started massaging my shoulder which relaxed me a lot.

"Y-yeah a lot actually, I'm just scared that they will not forgive me which I wouldn't blame them for cause I have been terrible towards them but still I would love nothing more than to have my friends back" I said taking a few deep breaths now being almost completely relaxed.