Those three words

I woke up with my head on Tom's and with a fluffy blanket over the both of us.

I lifted my head up and saw that Tom was still reading, he must really like that book I laughed to my self.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked while he closed his book and laid it on his nightstand.

"Nothing" I relied and moved each one of my legs on either sides of his thighs sitting of his lap, as I slightly bit my lip.

"Naughty girl" he said as he leaned in and kissed me rough but passionately. Our breathing got heavier as the kiss lasted longer. As I moved my hips on his lap he gro@ned inbetween kisses.

We made out for a few minutes when I got of his lap and laid beside him laying my head on his chest.

We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath.

"Where were you after your last class by the way?" Tom asked me when we were breathing normally again.

"Draco wanted to talk to me and explain some things." I replied back.

"Did he explain why he was dating Pansy?" He asked again.

"Yeah he did, and why he hadn't told me anything about that he was dating her." I said.

"I hope he had a good excuse" Tom replied. Draco and Tom were still not the best of buddies but much better then before. They tolerated eachother more now.

"Yeah I guess. I said that I forgave him but that I was hurt"

"Okay, if you think that that is the right thing to do, I don't stand in your way" he said while giving me a kiss on my head.

"Thank you, we just have to see where that will be going" I replied back.

"I want to show you something." Tom spoke.

"Okay then show me"

"It's a place. Will you come with me?" He asked me.

"Okay" I said while I got up from his chest and took his hand. He took my hand and guided me outside of Hogwarts to the quidditch field.

"Tom what are we doing here?" I asked. As he walked infront of me still with my hand in his.

It was already pretty dark outside so I couldn't figure out why he would take me here.

"Lay down, you will see why I brought you here" he said I did what he said and he laid next to me.

"Look at the sky" he said as he pointed at the sky

"Wow" I said while I looked at the sky. "It's beautiful"

"I know, that is why I took you here." He replied.

"Thank you for taking me here." I said.

"That is not the only thing why I brought you here." He said while he sat straight up.