Feeling betrayed

Y/n's POV

I woke up because someone was knocking on my door, i didn't want to open it but the person kept on knocking.

"Who is there?" I asked.

"It's us Hermoine and Daphne, can you please come to the door and open it."Daphne  said through the door.

"Please y/n we miss you so much, we haven't seen you for three weeks. We want to our best friend back." Hermoine said.

I haven't seen them face to face in three weeks because I'm scared to face the reality I guess. But it has been three weeks and I know that I can't stay here forever.

I decided to open the door. So I slowly walked to the door and turned the handle. I slowly opened the door and looked at Hermoine and Daphne nervously.

"H-hey" I said softly not making to much eye contact.

"Thank you so much for opening the door." Hermoine said and slowly pulled me into a hug.

"We missed you so much." Daphne said putting her arms around Hermoine and I so we were in a group hug.

"I missed you to, I'm sorry that I ignored you guys" I said.

"It's okay we get it, but let us take you out to do something fun and to get your mind of off things yeah?" Daphne said.

"Fine, but let en get ready first, I look like a mess." I said slightly laughing. They returned the laugh and waited for me outside my dorm.

I quickly went in the shower, washing myself off, then i put on a green hoodie and some back pants.

I walked back to Hermoine and Daphne.

"Okay I'm ready, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well first we need to get some breakfast, because I'm starving" Daphne said. Hermoine and I both laughed.

I wasn't completely comfortable with the idea of seeing everyone again but I just sucked it up and walked with them to the greathall.

When we got there we sat down at the Slytherin table. Daphne and Hermoine both grabbed a full plate of food. I on the other hand just picked two pieces of fruit, and slowly started to eat.

I think Hermoine and Daphne sensed that I was getting quite uncomfortable so they gave me a reassuring smile.

That was until I saw Tom Riddle walk in, I shot my head back to my plate and tried to hide my face, I didn't want him to see me.

I just continued to eat when a rush of nausea came rushing through me, I stood up and said that I needed to use the bathroom. Then i quickly ran to the closest bathroom and locked myself in a bathroom stall and threw up.

This has happened to me over the past three weeks, every morning I would wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I used thought that it was because i wasn't eating or because I wasn't doing anything.

After I felt okay, and I went to wash my face. I was about to walk out again when I heard someone walk in. I tried to stay as quiet as possible and hoping that the person would just go away.

But they didn't. "Y/n are you in here?" I heard that someone ask, I knew exactly who it was. It was Tom.

I didn't want to see him or talk to me. So I just stayed as quiet as possible not moving a single limp. Eventually he walked away. I stayed there for a few more moments to make sure he was gone.

Than I quickly walked out and went straight to the greathall again.

I sat back down at the table, "Hey are you okay? You look kinda pale" Hermoine said.