Some unexpected news

"So today we will be learning about Amortentia. Anyone who knows something about it?" Snape spoke.

Hermoine raised her hand, Snape looked a little dissapointed that nobody else raised there hand. "Yes miss Ganger" he spoke coldly.

"Amortenta is the most powerful love potion in the whole world, Love potions were potions which caused the drinker to become infatuated or obsessed with the person who gave it to them. Love potions were considered to be powerful and highly dangerous." Hermoine explained. "It also has a diffirent smell to anyone who smells it, You smell the scent of the person you truly love the most" She contiued.

"Very well, Today i will let you smell the potion and each and everyone of you will explain what they smell" He said. I could see that most girls were getting excited and started to talk. The boys were not so excited.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Snape asked. Some random Gryffindor girl raised her hand and smelt the potion. "I smell plants and honey" She looked really excited and started to smile like crazy. 

Then Snape just pointed at random people and they all smelt the person the loved, some were extremely happy and some not so much.

"y/n your turn" Snape ordered. I stood up from my seat and walked towards the potion. I gave it a sniff "What do you smell y/n?" Daphne asked me.

"I smell something dark and smokey, but not heavy, an expensive parfume" I said, and the second i said that i knew exactly who it was.

"Tom Riddle" I whispered to myself with a slight smile on my face.

I walked back to my seat and sat down. "Who did you smell?" Hermoine asked. "Is that really a question? She obviously smelt Tom Riddle" Daphne said laughing.

After a while everyone had smelt the potion and was now packing there stuff because class was finally over. Daphne smelt Blaise, no surprise there. Hermoine and Ron smelt eachother, Wich was also no surprise they are head over heels with eachother. And Harry smelt Ginny, they are not officially dating but it is so obvious they like eachother.

I walked to the library with Daphne because we had a free period now. As we walked to the library we talked about the potion and who everyone smelt.

"Do you think Blaise would smell me to?" Daphne asked me while slightly smiling.

"Yeah i think so, I mean it is so obvious that he has strong feelings for you." I said as looked at her.

"Do you think that Tom would smell me?" I said, i don't know why i was being a little nervous al of a sudden.

"Yes of course he would. he is obviously head over heels with you" She said wich took me by surprise.

I never loved anyone before. I have never really experienced love before. My parents never really took care of me, So they had never given me love. Wich was okay to be honest, i don't blame them really they are both bussy people. But outside of that i never loved anyone.

I'm best friends with Draco, Daphne, Hermoine and Luna and i love them but as Friends. But i have never loved anyone on a romantic note.

Daphne and i walked into the library and we saw Tom and Blaise talking together so we walked over to them.

"Don't you two have DaDa now" (Defents against the dark arts)" I asked them.

"Yes but we skipped" Blaise.

"Okay then" Daphne said and gave a kiss to Blaise.

Then Tom takes my hand and pulls me to the side.