I love you, you know?

Tom's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up feeling her body in my arms, i now realize how much I truly missed her touch, her scent, her love and just her presence.

I kiss the top of her head and looked at her, admiring her beauty. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping.

I can't believe how I survived the last few weeks without her. When I got her in my arms again it was like I took a breath of fresh air. It was like I was holding my breath for so long and when i finally had her again that I could finally breath again.

"Goodmorning Tommy" she said in her morning voice, I looked at her and smiled.

"Goodmorning love." I said back and kissed her forehead.

"I missed waking up in your arms." She said kissing me on my cheek.

"Me to love."

She then buried her head in my chest and softly scratched my back with her nails.

"I love you Tom" she said placing a kiss on my neck.

"I love you more." I said back and started playing with her hair.

We laid like this for some time, just enjoying each other's presence and love. We were both at peace, and it was just perfect.

I mean I was laying on my bed with the girl I love the most in the whole world, who just so happens to be the mother of our future baby.

Only thinking about us made me smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Y/n ask looking up at me.

"I was thinking about our future" I said smiling down at her.

She smiled back at me and laid her head down again. I started playing with her hair and started humming her favorite song softly.

*7months later*

Y/n's POV
It had been 7 months since I got the love of my life back. And everything had been perfect ever since.

I have been pregnant for 8 months now, so that ment Tom and I were going to meet our little baby soon.

Tom had been very supportive during my pregnancy. He would always make sure I was comfortable, always made sure I was okay. He also always made sure to drown me with kisses and hugs.

My favorite moments while being pregnant were when ever Tom and I were alone in his dorm and we were both laying in bed. I would lay down while Tom had his hand in my stomach and talking to our baby.

My heart would drown in love and happiness.

I had learned that love could be the most beautiful thing ever but could also hurt like a bitch. And I experienced both sides of love.

Living without you soulmate besides you is hell, you could feel empty, lonely and maybe even miserable.

But being side to side with your soulmate was like living in heaven. Feeling the warm feeling of being loved no matter what. That was heaven.

And I know that Tom Marvolo Riddle is my soulmate, I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him and love him no matter what.

"Hey love" Tom said walking into my dorm.

"Hey Tommy" I said giving him a kiss on his cheek. "How was your day?"

"Boring" he said responding quickly and sitting down besides me.

"Okay, why were you away for so long?" I asked. He said that he went to the library for a new book but it has been 4 hours ever since.

"i'm sorry. I couldn't find the book I was looking for. It took me ages for me to finally find it. I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long." He said wrapping his arms around me.