Chapter 8

(Y/n) and Levi had been meeting each other every night for the past week and it was great, but something was bugging (Y/n). He had noticed how little Levi sleeped and he was worried.

(Y/n) was currently sitting in front of Levi as he watched him finish some papers he had to do. The teacup was empty and placed to the side.

"Levi?" (Y/n) spoke gently as the other stopped writing and met his eyes. "Why don't you sleep as much as the others?"

Levi stared at (Y/n) for a while, deciding whether to bother him with that information. Levi looked down and continued writing as he spoke.

"I have a hard time sleeping. So instead of laying in bed staring at the ceiling, I use that time to do work." Levi didn't care about his little sleep, but it bothered the one across him.

(Y/n) frowned, saddened that Levi can't get a good sleep. But then an idea popped in his head.

"How about I help you." (Y/n) happily announced as Levi stopped what he was doing and looked at him again.

"What?" Levi didn't want to assume what he meant by help so he asked.

"I want to help you sleep." (Y/n) smiled as he continued. "Whenever I had trouble sleeping, Mike would do this thing that helped me. He would sit next to me, running his hands through my hair, and hum a lullaby. Maybe it could also help you."

"No. You also need your sleep. I don't want you to lose sleep because of me." Levi answered as his mind filled with thoughts.

I wonder what it's like to run my fingers through (Y/n)'s hair? Is it soft? It looks soft.

"I'll go to sleep right after. I promise." (Y/n) explained trying to convince Levi.

There was a pause for a while as Levi thought about it. He hadn't gotten enough sleep and maybe, just maybe, (Y/n) can help.

"...I guess it could..." Levi mumbled as he ruffled his hair.

"Okay!" (Y/n) then got up quickly, startling Levi. He rushed towards the door and opened it. He looked back and said, "I'm going to take a shower and change my clothing. Please be ready when I come back." And with that he rushed out closing the door behind him.

"Tch." Levi spit out as he blushed a bit.

The brat didn't wait for me to tell him where my room was.

---

"So... What do I do now?" Levi asked as he layed in his bed.

After both Levi and (Y/n) had finished showering and changing, they met up at Levi's office and then went to his room.

Now, Levi was laying in bed after (Y/n) had tucked him in. It felt nice being treated like this, but now Levi was awkwardly staring at the ceiling.

"Just lay there and relax." (Y/n) smiled as he watched over Levi from the seat he was sitting on that was placed next to the bed. The room was dark, but they could still see.

(Y/n) placed his hand on Levi's head causing him to jump.

"Sorry." (Y/n) quickly apologized. "Did I scare you?"

"No," Levi blushed, he was thankful it was dark so (Y/n) wouldn't see it. "It was nothing..."

With that (Y/n) continued as he ran his fingers through Levi's nice silky hair. Levi relaxed into the feeling, loving every part of it. He loved how (Y/n)'s fingers felt in his hair.

Then, a nice sweet melody was heard. (Y/n)'s hum was so smoothing. It made every worry Levi had leave in that moment. It was nice and he absorbed every moment.

And like magic, Levi started to give in to the deep slumber. Everything was calm. Nothing but the smoothing feeling of (Y/n)'s fingers and the humming melody.

As (Y/n) watched sleepiness overcome Levi, he spoke gently to him.

"Your hair is so pretty." (Y/n) gently grabbed a few locks and examined them.

He then moved his hand onto Levi's face and cupped a cheek. He slowly and gently caressed Levi's face with his thumb.

Levi pressed his face closer to (Y/n)'s hand as he enjoyed the way he was touching him.

"You're so beautiful." (Y/n) looked softly into Levi's eyes as he spoke.

"Was this also part of the help?' Levi smiled tiredly as he started falling into a deep sleep.

"No... This is my own twist..."

His eyes were starting to flicker shut. But before he fell asleep, he spoke up one last time.

"...I like this twist."

And with that, he fell asleep in (Y/n)'s gentle hold.

Author's  Note: Sorry about the short episode.

See you later!