Chapter 12

Author's Note:
Another short chapter. Sorry.

---

Two whole days had past, Levi and (Y/n) hadn't seen each other. Not that they were avoiding one another, but they were so busy that there was no time to.

They both wanted to talk about what had happened in Erwin's office and clear up what they did.

---

"(Y/n), Mike" Thomas called out as he and the rest of the squad walked to the meeting point.

"Are you all ready?" Mike asked his team.

"Yes."

The mike's squad had seven members in total. There was Mike, the squad leader. The rest of the members were Thomas, Nanaba, Gelgar, Henning, Lynne, and (Y/n).

Today was the day they were to head out, so they met up with Erwin, Hange, and Levi to discuss some things about the expedition.

Mike's squad stood side by side as they watched the squad leaders, including Mike, step in front of them.

"Alright," Erwin spoke out, "Let's get started."

The discussion went well. They just want over the important parts of the mission and some key details.

And while this was happening, Levi was staring at (Y/n). Sometimes (Y/n) would also look at him, but when they made eye contact, they would blush and look away.

"That will be all." Erwin finished as he saluted the squad.

After the squad saluted back, everyone started heading to their directions. Erwin, Hange, and Levi started leaving, but were stopped by (Y/n).

"Hey." (Y/n) stood in front of them nervously. "Can I talk to Beautiful for a bit?"

Erwin looked back at Levi, who nodded showing that it was okay with him.

"Of course." Erwin smiled at (Y/n) as he returned the gesture.

"Thank you." (Y/n) bowed a bit and got up.

He walked over to Levi and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the other side of the building to get some privacy. Levi, in all this, was blushing as he felt (Y/n)'s hands take a hold of him.

(Y/n) let go of his hand and turned towards Levi. He fidget his fingers as he nervously looked into Levi's eyes.

"I-I..." (Y/n) stuttered and paused. He took a deep breath and continued.

"I wanted to talk about-"

"The kiss?" Levi watched as (Y/n) blushed. Not that he was any better.

"Yeah..." (Y/n) looked down, smiling as his hand went behind his neck. "I want to... How do I say this..." (Y/n) ruffled his hair a bit and continued. "I want to confess something."

Levi watched (Y/n) struggle to find his words. He smiled, he liked seeing him like this, flustered. He wants to hold him and kiss his cheek, making his worries disappear.

Come on (Y/n)! (Y/n) beat himself in his mind. You can do this just tell him how you feel. Tell him how you fell for someone wayyy out of your reach. Tell him how you fell in love with him... Just breathe.

(Y/n) took a deep breath as he straightened himself out and looked at Levi's eyes.

"Levi Ackerman..." (Y/n) said determined. "I-I like you!"

Levi was shocked to hear this. Was he dreaming? He had to be dreaming, right?

"No, wait. I meant love." (Y/n) waved his hands around, correcting his mistake. "I love you, Beautiful. I love everything about you. I love your beautiful silver eyes. I love your silky, black hair. I love your smooth and pretty skin. I love talking to you, being with you."

Levi couldn't talk or move. Everything was happening too quickly. His face heated up and his heart skipped a beat.

"I always want to be with you. I dream of a future where we are together. I..." (Y/n) paused as he walked closer to Levi and held his hands. "I love you, Beautiful... And all these people that consider you ugly are blind. They don't know real beauty, even if it were to slap them in the face."

(Y/n)'s hold tightened as he lowered his head.

"W-When we kissed, I hoped it wasn't a dream. The mind can be a cruel thing..." (Y/n) lifted his head and looked into his eyes. "But, when I found out it wasn't a dream and that you kissed me back, I thought that I might just have a chance with you. Have a chance with someone so amazing, someone out of my league. So, I'll tell you again..."

"I love you."

Levi's throat clogged. He wanted to speak. He wanted to tell (Y/n) that he loved him too. He wanted to tell (Y/n) that he was wrong, he wasn't the one out of his league, it was the opposite. He wanted to tell him everything amazing about (Y/n), just like he had. But he couldn't.

"I-It's okay..." (Y/n) said with a bit of a sad expression. "You don't have to tell me anything right now, but please tell me when I come back."

(Y/n) lifted Levi's right hand up and gently kissed it. He then dropped his hands and left to join his team. Levi stayed there for a moment, processing everything.

Finally getting out of his mind, he returned to Hange and Erwin with a red face. He stood next to them as they watched Mike's squad leave.

"Sooooo?~" Hange inched closer to Levi with a big smirk. "Did you say yes?!"

Levi quickly turned towards them with a red face.

"How do you-" Levi was interrupted as Erwin joined in.

"We kinda heard."

"WHAT!" Levi couldn't believe what he was hearing. They heard everything. His face was redder than before. Were they loud?

"Calm down, short man." Hange pat Levi's back. "I know you already miss (Y/n), so why don't I give you a hug!~"

"No." Levi held Hange back as their arms were spreaded out. Erwin chuckled as he watched the two struggle with each other.