Chapter 9

"LEVI!~ LEVI!~" Hange sang as they walked with Erwin and Levi.

They had just finished a meeting and were walking around to check if everything was all good.

And during this process, Hange had brought up how Levi didn't look as tired as usual and they kept bugging him to find out what happened.

But Levi kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to tell Hange that (Y/n) had been helping him sleep. He knew they would tease him about it.

"You're no fun, Levi." Hange said as they got off of Levi. "So what about you, Erwin?~ Anything new?" Hange faced Erwin with a smug face.

Erwin laughed nervously. Levi couldn't take it anymore. Hange was too close to his face and was loud.

"Nothing new, everything still the same." Erwin turned back as Hange inched closer to his face, blocking Levi from walking.

"Are you sureeee?" Hange narrowed their eyes at him.

"Yes. I'm sure." Erwin backed up a bit.

"Oi," Levi's irritated voice spoke up. "Quit blocking my way."

Hange ignored him as they continued to interrogate Erwin.

"I don't knowwww.~" Hange sang as they backed up. " (Y/n)'s been talking about you more than usual. I doubt nothing new is happening."

Levi's eyes widen at the mention of (Y/n)'s name. He quickly turned to look at the other two. Confusion was on Erwin's face, but was quickly replaced with realization.

"Oh, (Y/n) and I have been talking a bit more than usual." Erwin pointed out.

Levi frowned as an unknown bitter feeling deep down emerged.

"Yeahhhh. I guess that makes sense." Hange responded and quickly turned their gaze towards Levi."AND YOU!"

Hange pointed towards Levi's chest as he jumped a bit.

"What is it now?" Levi growled.

Hange then frowned as they continued.

"Lately, (Y/n)'s been talking about you all the time." Hange backed up but was still in Levi's face.

"He's always on about Levi's amazing, Levi's beautiful." Levi blushed hearing this and Hange waved their hands around. "Levi this, Levi that." They then grabbed Levi's shoulder as they shook him. "WHY DID YOU STEAL (Y/N)'S ATTENTION, YOU EVIL GREMLIN!!!!"

Levi didn't respond, he was in his mind.

(Y/n) talks about me like that!

"Hange, leave Levi alone." Erwin said as he took Hange off of Levi.

"NOOOO!" Hange wiggled around in Erwin's hold trying to escape.

Levi, in all this, was shocked and his face was covered in red. Hange then stopped and stared at Levi.

"Wait..." Hange narrowed their eyes at Levi, then started wheezing. Levi quickly glared at them.

"OMG! LEVI'S BLUSHINGGGGG!!!!!!~" Hange pointed towards Levi while dying of laughter.

"Tch! Whatever." Levi said as he continued to walk. " Let just go."

He stomped off as Erwin and Hange chased after him.

"Hey! Hey! Levi!" Hange had caught up and walked at Levi's side. "Do you want to go see Mike on the training field?~"

Levi watched as Hange's hand hid the smile on their smudged face.