Chapter 13

Author's Note:
You guys are probably going to hate me after this chapter. Sorry.
Also, I am almost done with this fic, thank you for all the love and support.

---

Sigh.

Hange and Erwin turned to see Levi still looking out the window. They sat together doing paperwork and during all this time Levi had been looking gloomier than usual.

Mike's squad had left a week ago and it was starting to affect Levi. Everyone noticed it, especially Erwin and Hange.

Erwin watched Hange sigh as they got off their chair and walked over to Levi.

"Missing (Y/n), eh?" Hange wrapped their arm around Levi and hugged him a bit.

"Get off." Levi glared at Hange through their tight hold.

"So mean.~" Hange pout as they let go. "But seriously, do you miss him?"

Hange smiled as Levi turned away, blushing. Erwin chuckled as he remembered something.

"What?" Levi said looking at Erwin.

"Oh, it's nothing much." Erwin waved away Levi's question and continued. "I just couldn't help noticing how crazy you and (Y/n) are about each other."

Erwin finished with a smile as Hange snort like laughter was heard. Levi's face was a bright red.

"Really?" Levi asked as a warm feeling came crashing in.

"He did confess to you, didn't he? Erwin pointed out. "You two are always red whenever you see each other. Not to mention, you think about (Y/n) just as much as (Y/n) thinks of you. I'm surprised that you two still haven't gotten together."

"I couldn't have said it better." Hange grin as they slapped Erwin's back. "You two are so in loveee!~ Making puppy eyes at each other and being all sappy."

Hange started making kissing noises as they nudged Levi's side.

"I missed up..." Levi said as he dragged his hands across his red face and sighed.

"What chu mean?" Hange stopped as they and Erwin started at Levi.

"...Do you remember the day (Y/n) confessed to me?" Levi mumbled.

Whenever he thought about that day, he would turn red and start to malfunction.

"What about it?" Erwin wondered if he was finally going to tell them what he said.

"You guys were asking me about what I responded with..." Levi looked at them as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "The reason I didn't tell you was because..."

Erwin and Hange leaned closer to hear him as his voice lowered. Levi looked away and continued.

"...was because I didn't say anything." His voice was a whisper and if it weren't quiet they wouldn't have heard.

...

There was a pause as they stared in shock at Levi and each other.

...

WHAT! Hange and Erwin's thoughts screamed as they looked at each other.

"I..." Levi continued as no one started talking. " I couldn't say anything..." Levi's expression then saddened as he continued. "...I wanted to tell him that I felt the same. To scream even... But nothing came out..."

They watched as he turned to the window again. The sun shined through the few clouds in the sky.

"And now..." Levi lowered his face as he frowned. "All I could do here is wait for him to return... What if he changes his mind when he comes back?"