twenty one

Renée and Pete ran around the apartment as they were packing their bags. The 45th season of SNL had wrapped and they were stir crazy to say the least. Pete had the idea of going on a roadtrip, and Renée was quick to say yes. She only wanted to do it if they could take Colson and Casie, so Pete made it happen. The trip would last about a week, and they would drive through Boston, Massachusetts to see Chris Evans and they would spend the week in Downeast, Maine. Renée was excited because Colson said that he would bring Megan, and she had been wanting to get to know Megan better. 

Renée picked up the RV that they were renting and texted everyone that they should get ready. The RV came with WiFi, but the plan was to stay off of the internet during the trip. They said goodbye to Pete's mom before heading to Renée's parents' house. Everyone sat outside for a few minutes to talk and catch up before they headed to Colson's house. It took a while for everyone to be piled into the RV but everyone seemed happy.

"There's this thing that I do with my family sometimes where we pass a phone around and pick a song that fits a given theme. So if the theme is Christmas songs, everyone adds a Christmas song to the queue. Does that sound interesting to anyone?" Renée asked. Everyone said yes and they picked a theme, Halloween. She connected her phone to the bluetooth and picked a song that reminded her of Halloween before passing it to Megan.

Pete hit play on Renée's song once the phone got to him and it initiated an argument on if her song was indeed a Halloween song.

"The lyrics are literally, 'Flick of the wrist and you're dead baby,'. It's a Halloween song. Kells, what did you pick?"

"The theme from the Halloween movies. I panicked, okay?"

"You're a musician! You should know more Halloween songs than all of us combined."

"That's not how it works."

"Shut up."

It took a few hours to reach Chris Evans' house, or anywhere close to it. They ended up camping out about 15 minutes from his house because everyone was tired. Too tired to drive but apparently not too tired to play a few card games, as Renée and Megan were laughing at the guys playing a game of BS.

"Four two's," Pete said.

"That's BS. We're on aces," Colson said.

"Son of a bitch! I feel like I would've gotten away with it if I knew how to fucking count. I quit."

Everyone laughed before starting to get ready for bed. Casie was the first to fall asleep, but Renée wasn't too far behind. She had been the driver for the day, so it made the most sense for her to be the most tired. She woke up at ten the next morning with Pete standing over her and staring.

"What are you looking at? I gotta get up. Let's go."

They got to Chris' house and had plenty of time to catch up. Renée smiled as Dodger came up to her and nuzzled his head in the crook of her arm. 

ambroserenee On a road trip

ambroserenee On a road trip. Decided to make a pit stop to see my favorite dog. Dodger needs his own Instagram account. I said what I said.

tagged: chrisevans, machinegunkelly

liked by marcambrose, chrisevans, and 4,913,628 others

user1 What's she doing with Colson lol

user2 I'm confused... I thought they were both dating other people??

marcambrose Nice of you to not invite me smh

enews See our newest article on the details of Renée Ambrose's relationship with Machine Gun Kelly!

-> ambroserenee Don't you have bigger things to worry about like oh, I don't know... a worldwide pandemic? Fuck off.

Renée Ambrose & Machine Gun Kelly Rumored to be Dating!

Earlier today, Saturday Night Live actress posted a picture of Chris Evans' dog, Dodger. In the post, she tagged rapper Machine Gun Kelly. Fans have been speculating a relationship in the comment section of her post. Ambrose has said that she has a boyfriend, but his social media presence is unknown. There aren't any pictures of the two together, so we are unsure of who the boyfriend is. Machine Gun Kelly has been flaunting his relationship with actress Megan Fox. Both parties have declined request for comment.

Renée sighed and turned her phone off. Colson had also just read the article, and he seemed more mad than she was.

"My publicist didn't decline request for comment. She gave them information that they didn't want to hear. There's a difference. Now I have to make a second Instagram post in a day. E! News can kiss my ass," Renée told Pete and Colson. She went through her camera roll to find a nice picture of herself before posting it.

 She went through her camera roll to find a nice picture of herself before posting it

ambroserenee Second Instagram post in a day because enews won't shut up. I'm not dating Colson. We are both happy in our own relationships. Also, me choosing not to flaunt my boyfriend on social media doesn't negate his existence. We both want our relationship to be private for the time being. Besides, I love Colson like a brother and it would be weird to date my brother. This isn't Riverdale.

tagged: enews

liked by marcambrose, jvn, and 3,164,285 others

{comments for this post have been disabled}

A/N: I have decided to end this fanfic soon. There are a few chapters in drafts and I'll work on those before saying that this is officially completed but this is just a heads-up. I'll get emotional about it. I say this a lot but I didn't think that this fanfic would even get over 5k reads, so thank you to everyone. It's not ending because Pete has an unofficial official girlfriend, it's ending because I've decided that this is time for it to end. I'm trying to finish a few fanfics before I come out with new ones so that it makes the work load smaller.

By the way (because I've been comments about this), I only include Riverdale in this story to make fun of it. We all know that it's definitely not what it used to be, if it was ever even good.