3 | Reunited, Again

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"We got problems." Wells Jaha started, Althena Chen trailing just behind them.

"The communication systems is dead. Thena and I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires." Thena nodded at what Wells said. 

"I'll try to rewire the comms. Find usable wires but if the heat somehow managed to get to the motherboard of the comms, it's a goner." Thena added.

Clarke shook her head. "All that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather."

Thena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Mount Weather?"

Clarke looked at her confused, "Didn't you listen to the broadcast? Jaha didn't give us anything. No food, no water. Just the clothes on our backs. Said Mount Weather has the supplies we need."

Thena nodded, "Sorry, was a tad busy saving the whole ship at that moment." She grinned at them. Both Clarke and Wells looked at her questioningly. She waved them off, "I'll tell you later."

"On that note, why are you here Thena? Last I checked you weren't a criminal." Clarke asked.

Thena gasped, "You know, Wells said the exact thing! You guys might be soulmates or something." Thena joked, Wells nudged her with his elbow. Thena fake groaned in pain before laughing. 

"I'll tell you both later but I miss you too Clarke." Clarke rolled her eyes but her lips quirked up slightly. She turned back to her map.

"Guys look. This is us." She drew on the map. "This is where we need to get to if we want to survive." Thena leaned closer to the map.

She hissed, "Not good. Looks like a 20-mile trek if I'm not mistaken." Clarke nodded her head in confirmation.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" Thena softly nudged at Wells, shaking her head. "Your father," Wells added softly in realization. 

Jake Griffin was an engineer like Thena. He helped her and taught her before his untimely death. If there was anything that would know about maps it was him.

"Cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." A lanky boy with goggles said.

Thena gasped, "Jasper!" The eyes of the boy in question lit up. "Thena!" They hugged each other tightly.

Wells ruined the moment, probably Clarke's habit of doing the same rubbing off on him. "Hey, you mind?"

Thena pushed Wells slightly, rolling her eyes at the obvious jealousy he displayed from Jasper jokingly flirting with Clarke.