10 | Puffy Yellow Cloud

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"Please don't tell Bellamy about me and Atom" Octavia quickly stuttered out of nowhere.

Then it clicked to Thena. Bellamy already knew. That was Atom's punishment.

She felt like hitting her head from how slow she connected that.

"Don't worry about it." Octavia let out a breath of relief. 

"But 'tavia?" She looked at Thena. "I think Bellamy already knows." Octavia furrowed her eyebrows just as they arrived at the dropship.

Octavia's gaze automatically snapped to Atom, who was sitting there silently. She moved towards him as they engaged in a silent conversation, well it was more like Octavia speaking to him.

Octavia stormed out, presumably to find her brother and know exactly what he did. Thena sighed and went to sit beside Atom.

Atom looked at her, not having expected the company.

"What exactly did Bellamy do to you?"

He was silent, debating on whether to tell her not, before ultimately deciding to. What can he say? The girl is very approachable. 

"Strung me up like a live bait on a tree." 

She winced. "That's one of the most archaic barbaric over-protective thing I have ever heard."

He chuckled humorlessly, "Tell me about it."

"Want me to punch him?" She said nonchalantly picking her nails. Atom let out a laugh, shaking his head, "No, thanks." She shrugged, "Option's always open if you want." He only shook his head at the girl.

Thena sighed before turning her body to be fully facing him. "I know you respect Bellamy or at least... fear him after what happened." He winced at that. "But, remember that we are on the ground. Food's not constant. Jasper got speared. Trina and Pascual went missing."

She pursed her lips as Atom took in her words, "What I'm trying to say is we might not know what will happen to us tomorrow or even 5 minutes from now. Octavia really likes you and from the way you look at her, I know you do too. So, don't waste your time following a tyrannical leader, all for what, power? As opposed to someone you'd be truly happy with? Don't keep on hurting her because Octavia deserves better than that. You, of all people, should know."

"If it's any consolation, I'll protect you from Bellamy." She smirked at him. "We all know he can't touch me." Atom smiled slightly, agreeing with the girl.

Atom pondered her words. He really took it to heart. Bellamy be damned, he really likes Octavia. She needed to know before it is too late. He was grateful for Thena, for pulling him into his senses. He didn't know it was possible but he respected her even more.