20 | Missing

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

She awoke with someone shaking her shoulder. She quickly jolted up, looking around confused before remembering the night before.

She rubbed her eyes to try to get them to focus, the movement of her arm caused a large jacket that was placed over her to fall down into her lap. She looked at it, confused, before looking up at the person that awoke her.

Clarke stood there, looking extremely tired as well, "Hey, come on. Octavia's missing."

"What?" She stood up groggily, hooking the large jacket in her arm.

"We're going to find her. I thought you might want to come."

"Of course," she stated obviously, rubbing her face to wake herself up.

They walked over to the middle of the camp where Bellamy was. He quickly spotted the pair and walked over to the black-haired girl.

"Hey," he spoke softly. "I was just about to wake you up. I knew you'd want to help but you were really tired so I wanted to let you rest for a little while longer."

Thena waved him off with a yawn, "It's fine." She lifted the large jacket, too large to be a woman's, "This yours?"

He nodded, "You looked cold."

"Thanks." She returned the jacket to him with Bellamy nodding, slipping it on once more.

"When and where did you last see her?"

Bellamy hesitated, "We... fought this morning when I was on my way to the radio. I haven't seen her since." He looked down in guilt.

"We'll just have to backtrack and extend our radius. We'll find her. Don't worry," she comforted. "I'm going to talk to Monty and Raven real quick, alright?"

"Okay, I'll... I'll find more people to help. Thank you–for helping find my sister."

"It's no problem. Down here, every life matters, right? Besides, if I get lost, I'd want to be searched for as well," she joked, trying to lighten up the mood. Bellamy cracked a smile.

"Well, we just have to make sure you don't."

She smiled in amusement before walking away towards the dropship. Bellamy took a few seconds to look at her receding figure once more before dropping his head and walking the opposite way from her.

"Hey, Mon." Thena greeted him, albeit a bit tiredly, as she entered the dropship.

Monty looked up from the table with a smile. He quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Woah, you okay?" She said with a chuckle.

He pulled away, looking at her in concern, "Are you okay?"