23 | Poison

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"The blade is in a sharp upward angle, between the sixth and seventh ribs," said Clark as she paced back and forth with Raven watching her.

Thena was knawing at her lip, looking at an unconscious Finn while flitting her eyes towards the second floor of the dropship.

Where the grounder was currently held.

Clarke gave Raven the moonshine to sterilize her hands. Instead, Raven took a big swig, nerves obviously getting the best of her.

Thena grabbed Raven by the shoulders, "Hey, I know that you're scared right now, but you need to stay strong. Finn needs you to stay strong. Okay? Clarke needs your help, to save Finn."

Raven breathed shakily, "Okay."

Thena let go of her and stepped back, giving the two space.

A commotion suddenly started, irritating the trio.

"Clear the room," Clarke told Raven.

"Everyone, upstairs. Now!"

Thena turned to Miller, "Bring them to the third level. Do not let anyone else on the second."

Miller nodded at her before leaving to follow her instructions.

"He feels a little warm," Clarke noted.

"That's alright. Fever sometimes accompanies the trauma," Abby reassured.

Clarke and Abby started talking more about Finn's medical condition with Raven listening closely. Thena suddenly heard another round of commotion upstairs.

She looked between Clarke and Raven but noticed they were focused on Finn. She locked eyes with Octavia who quickly started to climb the ladder.

Thena sighed, following her steps. She stared at the daunting view of the ladder in front of her. She couldn't use her left arm to climb since it would pull on the stitches that were on her left side. So, she climbed up using only her right arm, which was a feat considering her unmuscular self.

By the time her head was poking through the second floor, her forehead was riddled with sweat and her arm shaking in exhaustion.

"Hey," she called out to a random person. "Psst!"

The man noticed her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Help me up!" she whispered.

He looked back and forth between her and Bellamy, who was preoccupied with Octavia. He slowly approached her. He pulled her up—slowly—but unfortunately, her side was still sensitive.

"Ouch!" she hissed.

This caught the attention of Bellamy who stormed towards her. The boy looked at him with wide eyes. Bellamy quickly replaced him, the boy staggering a few steps backward from the sudden push.