Part title

It's been 3 weeks since my children's birth and now I am currently sitting at the hospital bed while making my fake I.D for discharge and also transferring my other companies ownership under a different name for assurance.It was an easy job since I'm a hacker after all.

I've also discovered that the day,I gave birth is is after I tragically died from bombing and now my company "Felix" is currently facing great catastrophe,the stocks are decreasing,Henrick is demanding to hand over my 60% personal shares as my only relative while almost half of the shareholders sell theirs.

My secretary,David is under a lot of pressure as he's wife and little daughter was kidnap.

There's a lot of things to do but my body is still weak so I stayed putting my plan on hold first but contact my mercenary guild to save Davids family in my stead since it's urgent.

And Of course,I won't forget my babies.It's important to spend quality time and let them be dependent on me eheheh for now.

Slowly walking outside my room,I rode the Elevator down to 8th floor where the baby nursery is located.

Peaking at the transparent window,I saw my cute little honeys.

They are very well behave and silent;always looking at the ceiling with blank look like adults thinking "What the hell just happened in their life?" it worries me but nevertheless they're still my cute little buns even much more cuter now that some wrinkles is no longer visible in their faces.

With the doctors permission,I carried my first son,Arthur in my arms.

It's so..new to me..droplets of water rain down from my checks as I held the baby..No,MY baby;with a warmly smiled, I haven't done for a long time..I'm happy.

"My baby from now on,I am your mommy.Remember that my precious son.Together with your brothers we are a family..Ehehe..A big one" I acknowledge
with a one side conversation.

I still didn't get any reaction from my first son as I proceed to cradle my other baby sons.

-Time skip-

It's been 11 months since then.

Me and the babies are now permission for discharge so I directly cash out some money for the hospital bills.

I contact my mercenary company "Red Skulls"
Revealing my identity as their boss for the first time just for the sake of hiring some caretakers,bodyguards and maid who had fighting skills and loyalty for my babies after all I still needed some help.

Cara,Melissa,Daisy and Fiona together with Luke and other bodyguards fetch our little family.They were easily frightened when I talked to them about some concerns and reminders

So I warned them a bit ,who knows what would happen?maybe because of their emotion getting in the way,it will endanger my babies.I can't take risk.

So I look at them at the eye,inside theirs was mine,reflecting within was an undeniable sharp aura with superiority.

"You are assigned to take care of my sons and I will give you chance to prove that you are indeed qualified.So be confident in your skills and show me you deserve it and of course in return for your service,I will raise your ranks in the guild bass of your performance.However,if something happens to my precious treasures,just say goodbye to your carriers even your life so if you can't take the risk-quit.Understand?"

"Yes Boss!" they straight forwardly answer.

"Good,now let's go"
On my way to the Black Forest Villa,I noticed my poor babies strange and weird faces full of questions and doubt.
I furrow what's wrong with my sons..Could it be they are....C-Car sick?

(Untamedmouth:No!(゚∀゚))

Worried,I ordered Luke to fasten the car speed a little to shorten the time.But when we finally arrive my babies face didn't get any better but they looked shocked?..

D-Does my house humble home look unpresentable to my dear sons after all I had this house since I was 20 and now I'm 23 in this body.

Unsure,I glance at my little babies reaction and ask

"Little buns,does our house comfortable enough for you guyz?"

Talking to my babies seems to be dumb much less asking them for opinion

However, my sons are different from any normal 11 months baby

and just as I predicted my cuteee little sons lowered their small heads into a nod..Ahhhh they can't even lift their heads anymore after one move.. it must have been heavy.Adorable.

To be Continue