Part title

Kole POV:

          It's been two hours since we entered the
"Violet Wings International School"
Were genius kids enrolled themselves at because it offers vast knowledge and suitable system for kids with Higher IQ than 148.The school consists of 3 section in each school grade with only 15 students each.

              Graduating in this school also increasing the chance to build your own reputation in the society which can greatly help in building connections and the likes.

       In our past life,we don't have the privilege to enter this school;lack child support from our father.So what we mostly learn before is from our personal experience and from the books we sneakily read in the school library because we need to skip grades to lessen the money spent.

      But now is different thou,Mommy wanted all the best for us.Although we know she truly isn't Sarah but who cares? In our hearts she was our mother.Better than Sarah or anyone else.

       And base of the result after our test,our IQ rank up 300 more than what we are to expect.After all in the past I have 345 but now yes it's in 645  {must be from Mommy}And surprisingly we also discovered,Our pudding,Hale had insurmountable high EQ.

         Now back to we're I was,the principal of this school had finally ended his speech,Welcoming the +300 students inside the Hall together with their parents and more than half of them look at our direction with curiosity and inquiring gaze.

It was annoying especially those kids affectionally gaze their filthy eyes on my Mommy,looking back at us after.

       So we brothers fight back with our threatening sharp eyes "What!do you want to be our Daddy?Huh?" They looked away afterwards in fear.

     Hah!What a joke! Leering at my Mommy's body but can't even fight back.Well,if they did a  poisonous needle would have send back to their direction and boom!Dead.

      Holding our Mommy's hand in each side; forming a protective barrier,we exited the hall and entered our classroom.

       Looking for our name in the board..We're classmates..turns out Mommy arrange us,four to be in the same class.

        30 minutes after,mommy left the room with red eyes and sad smile while we waved our hands at her with goodbye and flying kisses.

        In class we have 4 teachers.They would teach us advance learning for kindergartens.It's also not hard for the students to catch up after all they all have high IQ's

        The teacher introduce us to one another and I notice my brother Arthur,looked at the popular girl in-front of our seats while clinching his fist.She was hmnnn familiar..who? I tried to remember if ever I meet this innocent looking girl before.

Yes,she just innocent looking..base of from mommy's teaching..This girl..is a little sly devil..The way she talks,laught,smile and answer other kids.

It's all planned and calculated.

"Wendy!" A pink haired girl shouted at the Sly devil earning her attention..

W-Wendy...I shake with anger hearing her name.Why..Why is she here!? No..in the past she was our schoolmate but now is different we enroll at a different school..Confusion and anger range storms in my heart...But after a few seconds calming down,I finally stabilized my mind and emotions.

Holding my brothers arm,I muttered enough for him to hear

"Do not lose your cool,if you do the plan:cultivating relationship will fail.As we will be labeled the kids who suddenly attack the pitiful girl.Control yourself."

Arthur finally ease his nerve as he revealed a confident smile;he replied to me "Yes"

Walking in front of the hall together with Ethan,Hale and Arthur.We spoke in harmony.

"Good Morning Classmates.My mommy baked some tarts for us to share" (Arthur)

"We all hope that during this 10 months as being classmate we are able to get along well"
(Hale)

"Pls take care of us" (Ethan)

We bow at the same time flashing them with our Mommy's weakness,Our cute dimple smiles.
.
.
.
*Blush*
.
Check mate!All girls in class including Wendy is now red as tomato .

Hahahahaha as expected

Smirking the four of us handed over the wrap tarts to our dear dear classmates.

Some girls went over for a chat but we silently decline by forming a "Bro barrier" with the four of us concentrating in random topics.
.
.
But things went downhill after lunch break.
............................................
Scarlet/Crimson POV:
Half a day passed since my cute little buns have gone to school.Everything was quite and I feel like I was back being alone.I want to get them home but I can't and I'm not supposed to.As a mother I must first think of my sons good before anything else
so I distracted myself with finalizing my plan on how to destroy my father company for revenge.

Way back when my sons are still 2 yrs old,I discovered that the bombing is somehow related to them to be exact someone is controlling them to kill me.

The night before I arrive the party,my step sister,May went to the banquet but after a minute of my arrival.My step sister went to the bathroom to contact someone after such she stealthy ride the boat all the way back to Clover City.

So I must find a way to slowly destroy the Smith corporation without alarming the hiding prey.

When it's finally time,the desperate Hedrick would ask for help but those manipulating hands will surely ignore a useless paw.

What would I do?I will use it in their stead   and bammm!Off guard.

I viciously giggled..An eye from an eye and tooth for a tooth.Trick me once and I'll kill you..Hehehe

[If the boys witness their mother's cruelty they would probably have cold sweat with an essence of admiration closely hidden.]

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Holding a red wine in my hands,I answered the phone nonchalantly.

"Hello? Is this Ms.Scarlet Pearl Red?

"Hmnnn..Who is this?"

"This is the Homeroom teacher of your sons from Violet Wings international school"

"Yes,is their a problem?"
Hearing the seriousness of the teachers voice,I straightening my back,erasing the goofy smile  plastering my face earlier.

"Ma'am your son,Hale is........."

*Bang* the wine fall down from my hands as I shake uncontrollably.I hastily run out of my office without bothering the broken glass under my bleeding feet......."I-..

To be continued..