Part title

Arthur's POV:

Entering the room, We brothers expressed our 'fake' friendliness to the man with our equally faked harmless smile. Its truly exhausting, when you force yourself to someone.

However what could we brothers do except for putting this mask until we discovered some information about Luige.We know this man must have made some deals.

and now is the start of the game!

"So Uhmnn father" Comrade #1 # Busy bee: Used the TITLE CARD AND SHY CARD

"Yes? Luige beams with happiness: Step 1 achieve ;Distraction

'' Are you going to visit us from now on?'' Comrade #2 # Big spider: The Inquiring Card & invasion

"Yes,Of course!"He answered back with a hand on top of his hands saying "Pangako" or something..

We all shown a happy smiled to our father's enthusiast in visiting.

Cole and Ethan distracted him for 30 minutes,before I faced his back on the pretense of serving the juice.

With my hand slowly pressed the bottom of jacket,a secret mechanisms Cole invented to hide the weapon and promptly recover it,a microscopic camera,I then swiftly launch it one go aiming for the lower part of his ears.

However,who would have thought Luige would suddenly turn his head towards my direction..Fxck...

The camera didnt made it way to the aimed point instead it stick in Luiges face...

Pls dont see it..pls dont see it..pls dont see it..pls dont see it..I repeatedly chant in my head trying to calm the heck down..

"I need honey" I voiced out..

Our code for:Fxcking help,Busy bee!

"I dont have honey"commrade #1 sheuggled in response

Translator:Do it yourself!Im also in a tight position..

"Yes,you have"
Translator:yes you can,so stop being lazy.."
I said while helping myself to overcome the anger of this unresponsive bee..

Maybe Luige noticed are small banter,so he suggested
"Dont fight for a honey,I would call my secretary to buy it for you guyz instead"

"Huh..N-No Thank you father,its okay.Honey,I dont want it anymore"
Translato:Retreat..

"Hmmmnn but I-" Luige wanted to confirm our desire to use honey once again.

"Uhmnnn father,Can you please help me whipe my face with towel,I-I cant move"

Looking at my brother Hale,who suddenly interupt and help in our retreat,my eyes shined in delight

Luige nodded with Hales request,standing up to get the towel.

A moment later,I saw Hale staring at us in cold eyes,hinting us with warning while mouthing "Never touch this man"

I frowned in response "Hmph!How dare he choose the man than us" With that being said I signal Cole and Ethan who both equally suprise at Hales threat..

This is so not over...We left
.......................
Crimson's POV:

"Boss,theirs something wrong with Luiges Hunters background" Clay,my trusted subordinate,remarked after I've ordered him to investigate my son's father's background.

I can never be to sure with the man especially when he's  actions and wverything about it change drastically.
At first I feel extreme Viciousness and greediness from the man but now...I can only  frowned while thinking...

*sign* I'll investigate him perosnally later on and its a good thing that I planted my top hidden guards around my sons.I need to prioritize their safety all the more,when I discovered from my planted spies from both the military and political group that they gather up secretly planning to profit themselves from my business.Those sly bastards,we have a deal but they dare to pull a knife behind my back.

It also didn't help that my rivalry mercenary "Drowning Scavenger" openly show their resolve in raging war against us.Extremly Reckless but who can be blamed except for their equally idiotic power hunger leader,Jonas X.

*sign* escaped my mouth,I'm tired as hell.I can't even spend time with my cute little buns.

*ring* *ring* *ring* The phone rang as I tirelessly open picked out the phone.

"Boss" Ady,Clay's half sister.It really amaze me in thought of how Clay was able to care and look out for Ady even if he was the reason why Clay's mother died,depression knowing her husbands infidelity with Adys mother.

"Hmmm" I humped in response

"Boss,we were sabotaged,we lost billions of money,with our clients withdrawing from our deals"

I frowned "Let me guess,you didnt foresaw that the officials and the rivalry mercenary would collide right?"

"........Yes boss,Im sorry,Ive failed you"

Andy really disappoint me this time,Hes been with me for years,I've already thought him to be more decisive with planning and things but he still got tricked by those foxes...

"Andy,I will send you to the Mortal Island after this you will train until I signal for you to come back"

"Bu-Bu.." Before he could excuse himself in the punishment I cut him off with my harsh words

"ANDY!..This is not your first time making the same mistake.Ive tolerate you enough because of your brother.."

"I-I" he stuttered in response

"Look Andy,I Never compared you to your brother,the same as my other associates,however you need to man up,stop the comparing shxt and whose better,that's useless in front of me,you are not fxcking Clay the second,so quit immitating his style in handling things,stick up with your shxt.I gave you a task,you do it while staying alive, because if you can't then your just a useless paw and I won't hesitate to forsaken you for those who bring me benifits"*End call*

Yes,I am ruthless but this is what it takes to have power..

''Hello,Gabriel,prepare in 5 days,We would destroy the Drowning Scavengers"

To be continued....

Mother of FourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara