Loop holes/Not a chapter o it has chapter

Hi guyzz this is meeee! Untamed mouth
👁👄👁🍸

In this chapter,I will be explaining some of the loopholes that you guyz may or may not notice.

(Of courses,you can skip this chapter if you want to😆after all this informations are not that important or anything)

Why did I decided to explain some loopholes and stuff if it isn't important?

Well,1 is that I want to do it!ehehe
2 is identical to 1st reason 😹

Okay let's start :💃
1 Crimsons entrance in her house:
So in the early chapter,Crimson was able to enter the house with a finger print and other identification that can prove her identity or something and I know some of you would be puzzled out like SHE IS IN HER NEW BOdy HOW COME?ISNT THE BODYGUARDS SUSPICIOUS AT ALL?

Reason:
A. Crimson is a hacker,she build the firewall system in the gate which probably mean she can change it anytime
B Crimson rear ly visit this house for she stayed in her main house(center of the city) and besides the bodyguards were replaced occasionally but with identification of course to prevent intruder.

2 Arthur went missing:
In this part,the whole mansion was searched to find Arthur but they couldn't find him.Right?

So pretty much they wasted time in finding him than just directly look for the CCTV camera since the house has technology advance and stuff

Reasons:
A.Well it's because of Crimson's reaction
Crimson was extremely agitated that she yells at the maid to find her son which cause to B

B.The professional maids and guards are afraid of the punishment to come if ever Arthur was hurt.(Because in normal situation,no matter how compose you are if the people around you especially your BOSS started yelling and threatened to cut you off or kill in Crimsons situation.Of course,you'd panic.

{In Hales accident,Crimson also panicked which is why she wasn't able to Hack or Operate Hale herself}

(Yes,Our Fl can't think properly when the situation is about her sons safety and well being but later on in a few chapter...😏I can't tell you..just kidding I don't really have a plan and all everything I write just came out of my mind then I put it into sentence😂So I'm pretty reckless or lazy or something)

2 how did Hale got into an accident when he learns Marshal arts and other training to protect himself:
............................
Coles POV:

After handing down the tarts,the bell rang for lunch.

Going down to the cafeteria,we each opened mommy's fresh made lunch box.

I was touched at how well prepared and full of sentiment it contains.Mommy even put each one of our favorite treats.

-30mins
*Burp* Big brother,Arthur covered his mouth in embarrassment which we found funny and cute as we teased him afterwards.

-another 3minutes later

"Ewwwwwww.." The pink haired girl who's our classmate,Mia Flores uttered.

She then looked at us in disgust as she throws something under our feets..

Hmnnnnnn...We all looked at the floor in the same time..it-it's......Mommy's tarts!!!!

She then raised her hand to slap in my direction,luckily I have stopped it with my martial arts but only to be.......spit by her saliva......

Unable to react for quite time,I just froze

*bang* *bang* and only to be awoken once again by a sharp resounding slap.

Raising my head,I saw my brother Hale,tug Mia's uniform with outrage apparent to his face.

"HOW.DARE.YOU!" He slapped Mia once again.

"HA-Hale" I voiced out trying to stop him but then I remembered the girl's ridiculous action so I grab the other boy towel wiped it in her spit and rushed towards her with the handkerchief lying firmly in the my hand.

With Hale stepping aside,I stuff the handkerchief back to her mouth and pulled our little pudding back to were we stand.Ready to leave this I'll-conceived woman..We will teach her a lesson later but not now infront of the people.

However once again we were snikly punched while walking..

He is..Wendy's brother..Xander..

He continued to punched us as if we were at fault,we invaded it of course even so Xander's group joined the fight unleashing half of our skills in fighting.

Everything was under control until I saw Wendy rushed towards the direction of Hale as if she was pushed.Caught by her body,Hale was a little unable to mobilize his body but Xander's friends has taken this opportunity to group up and attack Hale all out once.

Our little pudding then twist his body but was stucked by Wendy,herself so Hale was striked by the heavy wood.....

Blooddd.....Blood..fa-fall down on his head as he loose consciousness only to be struck once again....He was repeatedly smack...

Arthur and Ethan both stop their actions so was I....
"HALEEEEEEEEEE!"
"Pudding "
"Haleeeeeeeeerrrrrr"

We rushed towards him in shock and anger with worries.I hugged Hales body,he was unconscious.I shakingly dialed the ambulance and asked them to hurry...I-I don't know what to do..I can't remember mommy teaching..I'm afraid...

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*
"Youuuuuuu shxtsss" Arthur roared fiercely as Ethan joined him in his rampage.They punched,kick,broke and smack Xander's groups body,while breaking Xander's legs and only slapping Wendy and Susan after all mommy told us to never punched a girl or a woman...

Not completely laying a hands at them especially those who inflect harm.Equality.Since they slap us first,we slap back..

......................End of Coles POV..................

Thank you very much for those who read all of this..I mean it just bothers me although the story itself is unbelievable because of the OP ness of the Fl  but I don't want to..Ahh it just irritates me...

I will also give you a clue about our ML eheheh Maybe I will write him as the person who last had encounter with the original body of Fl...