Part title

Untamedmouth:Thank you very much for reading my story especially @Edengrace_13 ❤️💅

Crimson/Rose POV:

With the pedal under my feet,I pushed it without any care.Care about the blood gushing out or about breaking the speed limit.

"I need to see my son as fast as possible." That's the only thing I know I needed to do.

The only words that my brain could comprehend after my messy thought.

"Fear" the emotion that resurface the many others.

With my son in mind,I speed up the car once more.I almost killed a person.

And the Police were after me but I didn't stop.I won't stop.

With every strength I have with a shaking hands,I pressed the trumpets of the car and shout with tears on my face "Move!Move!"

When I finally arrived,I rush in the hospital with droplets of blood printed on the marble floor.

I went to the reception
"Ha-Hale Red" I muttered with agitation,anxiety,fear and loss of strength.

"Ma'am what is the re-" before the receptionist could ask.

The police officers grab my arms

"Ma'am you are to be bought and investigate in-"
I kicked them in the head in one go without spouting any nonsense..

"Shut up..My son is endanger if anything happened..I'll make sure you and your family together with your bosses will go to hell and I'll kill you personally " I angrily glared with warning

Looking back at the nurse "What room!Now" pressing her with a sharp knife tucked in my pants.

"VVVIP3" Without any other words,I punched the surrounding bodyguards face.

"Fuck off..This is the last time" Murderous sharp flash glinted through my electric blue eyes.

Riding the elevator,I called the Cale,our personal doctor,other known as "The golden hands"
"I want you here in "Green Hospital Room VVVIP3" in 8 minutes.My son needs an operation" I ended the call without waiting for reply.
*Ding* The step out the elevator and pushing the hospital room with great force.

I saw my little pudding Hale laying in the hospital bed;pale without any blood
with my other son's sitting beside him.Lowering their heads.
I hugged my other sons;they must be traumatize as I am;They starts sobbing and asking for forgiveness "Im sorry" "I'm sorry"

"Shhhhhhhhh~let's talk about this later..How is your brother" I asked worriedly

"Mommy..T-the doctor told to wait..Hale..he lost tons of blood..blood anywhere *sob* He needs transfusion in 1 hour and a half or he will be in great danger" Arthur said hugging me tightly.

"Okay" I answered in daze.

20 minutes after the test-None of us is compatible and the nurse told me maybe the father is.

I slide down next to my sons feet.before,I called the "Blaze Guard" and ordered to find who is the man,I sleep with 5yrs ago.Its almost an hour since I asked them..I-I can't hack and so are my sons when we are all in a messy state..and it might cause trouble..Couldn't think properly,I called back once again and ordered;they must find him...no matter how the man deleted his traced..They must or they'll die in my hands if I lost my son...

I sat in the chair holding my sweet puddings hand;I silently cried with my eyes open caressing my baby's face.

My son Ethan hand me a paper with a name and address on it.

"Father.." He said.
Without any second thought,I ordered my "Blaze Guards" to capture this man quickly as I thanked and hug my sons in tears.

-☀︎T-I-M-E———S-K-I-P☀︎-

I looked at the man in front of me,he looks cold and unfeeling even when knowing he had 4sons and one of them needed is in danger.

Disgust...that the only thing I feel after seeing his face;if any normal people would see his face,they would drool for sure but I don't feel anything,I don't want to associate myself or my son to this man..His eyes..filthy...

"You are my sons father;I don't want anything for you;child support,recognition or anything but now I need you to give me blood for my sons operation" I straight forwardly told him.
"Okay" he nodded immediately to my relief.
"What do you want in return?" I continued to ask in a business tone.
"I want to spend time with my sons after the operation"He asked which alarmed me.
"Okay" but I still nodded in agreement.