Part title

Hale POV:

Black..I'm surrounded by darkness..I felt fear,it reminds me of my past

My long forgotten memories that I tried to buried but continuously hunts me..

I want to be free from these emotion of sadness,anger,betrayal and being alone because now..

Now I have a new life.I have brothers and a mother.

I'm no longer the fearsome demon lord of the Neri Dimension

I'm no longer the abandoned prince from the Enchanta Kingdom who was treated with disgust by many.

Just because I was different,Just because I was a dark wielder....

Stop! I am no longer who I was in the past

Those time already passed,The Goddess Rina promised

She promised to grant me;Life

Because now,I'm the little sweet pudding of my brothers and mommy.

I am Hale Red...

Beep beep beep beep

"Ahhh.." I uttered;feeling the extreme dryness of my throat.

"Muh..." I tried to call out but loose my strength to finish the words who I was calling for.Tears run out at the sides of my checks feeling helpless.

"Bang" the door opened and there I saw my mommy with big dark circles below her electric blue eyes,who's concerns and worries held.

My mommy looks beautiful I thought when she clumsily run towards my bed and envelope me into a warm embrace.I miss her.

Then she backed up,worried that she will pressed my injuries to hard;so she just sit besides me with her hands on top of mine.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*
My annoying older brothers Arthur,Ethan and Cole smiled knowing that I finally was awaken from my slumber.One by one they worked hard to tiptoed their small little feet.After all physically we are off 4 years old children.

At the end,they were helped by Mommy.

They sit up at the ends of the bed with concerns plastered in their faces.

"I'm okay Big bear,Busy bee and Big spider"I teased them a little bit.

they didn't react but just softly smile.

Tch...I wanted to annoyed them a little bit so that I could let mommy kick  them out of the room but *sign* I'm thankful for having this one messy but lovable family especially a one beautiful mommy.

*Bang*
Hmnnnn..I scan at the door with confusion
This man..Who could he be? So I glance back to mommy direction,she looked a little nervous but seems like she already expected the man's appearance

But just as I was about look at the mans view once again,I feel my brothers hostile auras with full of hatred.

Why? I wanted to asked but I aware it isn't possible at this moment.So I remained silent about the whole situation.Observing.

"Hale,Arthur,Cole and Ethan..Hmnn..This Luige Hunter..your fa-"

"Get out!" Big brother Arthur roared,surprising  Mommy utterly.

"Why are you yelling,my big bear?" Mom asked

My big brother was about to open his mouth  but was instantly bought out by Cole.

They had a brief conversation before coming back.

My big brother didn't show his previous reaction but  smiled brightly
"So you are my father?Apologies I though you are my mother's boyfriend.You know how,we brothers doesn't allowed mommy to have one before we all turned 30
(He also imply that even if he is their father;it's impossible to have relationship with Crimson)
I frowned at my brothers sudden politeness and hidden possessiveness especially he's stupid reason,I know his lying but with his face looking extremely sorry and confuse,I myself was a little convinced.

However this man..Lu-Luc-Luke?......is truly entrancing.

It's surprising I have a 'father'especially when this man....

                 < T I M E ★ S  K I P>
Ethan's POV:
      Inside the hospital door,we heard Luige's laughter in sink with our pudding Hale.

      He cheerfully smiled without knowing that the same person is both Arthur,Coles and mine's nightmare.

      We didn't utter a word to anyone about our former experience.Because right now,we believed its unfitting to dish out the sudden misfortunes of the past,maybe it should be done after Hale's recovery.

       Mommy is also equally worried and uncomfortable with Luige's urge for attachment.

Although she already declared in front of us,she won't hand any type of custody to Luiges ,we're still worried.

We,brothers trust our mommy's capabilities but the man is completely unpredictable.

Which is why we planned to place a microscopic voice recorder in Luige's body later on.

.........
Guys! I'm super duper happy and proud cause I've baked my first ever Banana cake for our Baking class..lol

lol